Reviews for What If?
Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I kno wthat you wrote this story WAY long ago, but I just started reading it and I love it already! You're writing skills amaze me ]
momoiiey chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
GREAT SO FAR BUT I HAVE EXAMS IN THE MORNING WILL FINISH LATER SORRY! THANKS FOR THE STORY THOUGH! I REALLY ENJOYED IT!

_ _!
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 11/16/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
fia chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
Story...I don't know.I can't tell you my opinion about this story. But the end...it's GREAT...

keep writing;)
Seashah chapter 15 . 10/19/2005
Oh...seven days. I like it. This is very good! Continue! Continue! I love the direction it's going. Unexpected that he's so unsure, but I think it makes sense. Amon is a complicated character, and I think that he even has trouble understanding himself. It would make sense that he would be undecided on a matter of such importance. Very good chapter.
CatWolf Witch Kyobi chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
Sorry! I haven't checked witch hunter robin fanfic in ages so I forgot about a lot of them! Everytime I checked, stuff sucked so I didn't bother... O_o interesting turn your story took. Good, but I think you would've been better off without the split personality. Well, whatever makes you happy eh? Good to see you again. Ah, fluff but there's still the little problem with Zaizen and Amon's team. See ya later!
dream-air chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
update soon ok
Lia Silverclaw chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
The story was very well written but for a title for your sequel, you could call it Seven Days since that's technically what it's about. Anyways, keep writing and good luck with your sequel.
young wiccan chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
oh, this is so interesting! I'm anxious to find out what Amon decides because, man, that is one heck of a decision to have to make,lol. I can't wait till the next chapter
darknozomi chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
Wow this is great please up date soon!
In True Meanings chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
I really loved that chapter! I really really really did!
CornflowerBlue chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
oh! that was just so...sweet!

you've written this one pretty well.

heheh, make sure you get on with the sequel! i'll be waiting with rabid thoughts...(_)

i love this one!
skittles.307 chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
this was definitely a worth read, i hope u come up with the sequel soon
Nintendo Queen chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
*Claps* OMG, so great. I loved it. I have title ideas.

"Blood Lust"

"Unwanted Desires"

"Torture and Pleasure that is Love"
Sparky16 chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
hehehe, awesome. wish we didn't have to wait for a sequeal to fnd out that answer. It should really be part of this story.

anyhoo, good read. Still slightly confused on this split personality deal. Oh well. it's all good.

TTFN