Reviews for Potion
DietCoke6587 chapter 2 . 8/9
I love this. The dialogue is fantastic. The type of writing I love to read. Makes me laugh along with them. Fantastic, really just great!
My friend said read, I read. And I loved! Please continue?
Haha! This is great! Please continue!
Pro. McGonagall would never say something like that.
OMG. CH. 4 THO
WHAT? WHAT IS THIS? and is lily his girlfriend or a friend who is a girl, please specify please it kills me please please!'
paigypoo chapter 2 . 4/26
WHY R THEY SO STUPID? OBVIOUSLY SEVERUS WOULD NEVER BE SO STUPID, AND IT IS AN INSULT TO SAY THEY WOULD! I STOP READING NOW!
Why would him saying in the first CH. 'that's part of what I like about you' mean something more than friendship? I LIKE my friends, and saying something like that means you ADMIRE or RESPECT them, not romantically. So why the he'll is it such a big deal? I have friends who said that to me and aren't coming on to me!
This is amazing, but Severus is sort of out of character. You've made him into a blushing, nice, idiot. We don't like Severus for his kindness, we like him for WHO HE IS, and that is who I came to read about. Also, it developed way too fast, there was no time to think at the end, it just BOOM happened.
But it is amazingly well written and has a really nice plot so far, so props!
emzhou28 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I actually quite enjoy this! It's been a decade, what if you finished this?
AlessNox chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Amazing. I'm riveted. Are they going to study in the past? Learn all that forgotten knowledge? Are they going to spill details about the present? Become the past's version of a profit like Nostradamas? Will they be thrown together and become a couple? Will they forget it all when they come back to the present?

Excellent start.
im her baby chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
pretty pretty. pretty. please. do more. it the best thing i have after read.
Sundae Bunny chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Ahhhh! So interesting! Why did you abandon it? :O
Kyubi-female chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I love your fic! Please continue!

LilyXSeverus yes!No James ;)
snevans78 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really like it! Only a few things:

1) Professor Slughorn teaches them potions

2) Try to make their speaking style a little more like Britain in the 70's

3) JK sid they didn't have a romantic relationship at all.

But besides that it was a pleasure to read! On to the next chappie!