Reviews for Potion
Vienna chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Severus's middle name is Tobias.
Luurrrrve chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
DAAAAAAAMMMNNNN
You are right. Your summary is a 1 but your fanfic is a 10. Most unique, funny and interesting Snily I've ever read. And I've reD a LOT of Snily.
FINISH IT I BEG OF U
HK chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
What a brilliant idea! I love it! Any plans to expand?
DietCoke6587 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
I love this. The dialogue is fantastic. The type of writing I love to read. Makes me laugh along with them. Fantastic, really just great!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
My friend said read, I read. And I loved! Please continue?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Haha! This is great! Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Pro. McGonagall would never say something like that.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
OMG. CH. 4 THO
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
WHAT? WHAT IS THIS? and is lily his girlfriend or a friend who is a girl, please specify please it kills me please please!'
paigypoo chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
WHY R THEY SO STUPID? OBVIOUSLY SEVERUS WOULD NEVER BE SO STUPID, AND IT IS AN INSULT TO SAY THEY WOULD! I STOP READING NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Why would him saying in the first CH. 'that's part of what I like about you' mean something more than friendship? I LIKE my friends, and saying something like that means you ADMIRE or RESPECT them, not romantically. So why the he'll is it such a big deal? I have friends who said that to me and aren't coming on to me!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is amazing, but Severus is sort of out of character. You've made him into a blushing, nice, idiot. We don't like Severus for his kindness, we like him for WHO HE IS, and that is who I came to read about. Also, it developed way too fast, there was no time to think at the end, it just BOOM happened.
But it is amazingly well written and has a really nice plot so far, so props!
emzhou28 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I actually quite enjoy this! It's been a decade, what if you finished this?
AlessNox chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Amazing. I'm riveted. Are they going to study in the past? Learn all that forgotten knowledge? Are they going to spill details about the present? Become the past's version of a profit like Nostradamas? Will they be thrown together and become a couple? Will they forget it all when they come back to the present?

Excellent start.
im her baby chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
pretty pretty. pretty. please. do more. it the best thing i have after read.