Reviews for To Reveal All
Naw d Blume chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Niceee! I love the happy ending! XD

And cliffies you put really making me guess what's happening later. If I were to read since the first it's published, I'm not sure what would hapoen :P Maybe I'd be lack of sleep thinking about how you'd continue? /whacked/

Nah, never mind me. It's nice! It's nice!

And, yo know what, your notes sound so cheerful :'3 I like reading the A/N after the story itself. It's nice to read all those notes :P

Keep writing! X3
Nyx MG chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
OMG! that was a wonderful story! really just now i discovered and i dont know why!!!i Mean it just that you wrote it quite beautifully, i could feel and understand every single detail ir was a great story ... i'm sorry for this post english isn't my first language so it's kiand of difficult... in spanish: tu fic estuvo hermoso realmente pude imaginarme la batalla estuvo muy bien escrita y pusiste toda la batalla "real" ósea la del manga o tan siquiera lo importante... muchas felicidades me encanto
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 25 . 1/5/2012
Wow..I mean WOW! This was sooooo well done. I'm not joking. Extremely well written and good character development. Amazing job, my friend!

I loved it all the way through. Favorite!
noname00 chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
I'm 90% sure that I read this fic before but I just had to read it (again):-) the fic overall was simply great, and I hope I can find one as good as this one
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Uh oh, looks like Aoshi's the bad guy! :) OK on to reading more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Uh oh! Koaru and Megumi are kidnapped? Will they be rescued? I guess I will have to read more to find out :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great story so far, can't wait to read more :)
Spooky Pumpkin chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
WOW! I loved it so much!
poems2songs chapter 25 . 3/14/2008
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Kat chapter 25 . 10/29/2007
Wondeful story! keep up the good work _
icEbLuE20 chapter 23 . 4/14/2007
het nix... i like your story a lot! One question, does battousai like killing or kaoru better? because i'm going to make a story about love and war. oh, an can i borrow one part of kenshin(be it Battousai or Rorouni)? Because I want both of their experiences as samurais. I'd really appreciate it if i can. Thanks a lot! your story rocks!
Buntcake Jr chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Whew! It's a relief to know that Aoshi isn't as cold as I had originally thought D
noname00 chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
i do loved your fic...em yeah so c-ya and i hope your others are as good.
noname00 chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
i so love this fic so far but its runnin kinda late so i'll just stop here and say intil afternoon time will u meet again...um yeah i think i'll just go to bed now-_-'
Scyth3 chapter 25 . 8/29/2006
Wow.. That was a great story. You delve so deeply into each character, Kenshin the most of course. I like how you depict his different personalities and how Tomoe described Kaoru as his dull-edge. Seriously, one of the best RK stories i've read and i really enjoyed reading it. Thanks mate for writing such a good story!