Reviews for Broken diamond
LVB chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
There's not many Mummy fics out there, so thanks for sharing!
Violette702 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Good story! Angsty but good ending :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful and sweet. I loved it.
MickieFan1989 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Loved it
mn chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I applaud your writing skills. I very much enjoyed the depth of thought that went into this piece and will read others of yours for sure.
LSiri chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Imhotep's a real bastard in this, but I loved the story anyways! Thanks for sharing!
Rogan Fan chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Wow this was so sad! But very well written. I definitely believed Rick's initial reaction and love the way he made it up to her - he didn't just spill his guts poetically, he had to struggle with getting his emotions across and I think that is just how it really would be for Rick since he's never had to do that before. I also really like how you gave him the self control to wait for their wedding, for both their sakes. Nice job.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Oh my goodness! That was amazing. I loved it so much.
Bunny1992 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
wow...well written! Great descriptions and wow...poor Evie...
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Very cute ending. And a very possible plot! Well done!
proudtobeamerican18 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Oh, wow! Didn't realize how long ago it was that you published these! Well, in the off chance that you just may see these, I'll continue. I loved this story! It was well written and kept everyone very much in character, which is a true feat in fanfictions. Well done.
Hmmm...Another completed story I spied on your profile? Off to read it!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Good chapter
AliCat chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
I loved it, thank you for writing it! Very well writen and it had a very good plot. :)
Lydily chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Five years later... Very entertaining story! Bravo !
baerritosandtears chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I totally adored this story! Thank you soooo much for writing it!