Reviews for Beautiful
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think a very good story, I really liked.
Qwerty124 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Amazing
banthebxmb chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This story brought tears to my eyes. You are an amazing writer. It's weird I read this, seeing as I am a major BB/Terra supporter. But with this story I actually didn't mind the BB/Rae. It's different from other BB/Rae stories I read, and I love it. Especially since I can relate to Raven on a personal level. I've been struggling with self-harm ever since 7th grade, and I can legitimately relate to everything Raven felt as she did it. I don't know if you've ever had experience with self-harm personally, or if this is just an interpretation of what you know about it, but it was definitely believable. This story is amazing :)
Cassoe chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
AWWWW 3

That was perfect.
Basketballizlife chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
dang the story hits you in the heart very nice 5 starts
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That story was so beautiful! Seriously, great job.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
best cutting story I read, well done
Ace chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that was beautiful, really

i've read alot of fics like this

and this is one of the bests

you portayed it beautifully

and not over dramatic

really nice work

keep it up
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
So very beautiful. The perfect title for this story. You truly are blessed with the gift of word.

Thank you.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
*adds to favorite stories list*

Great one-shot. I love it, keep up the good work.
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww... how sweet.
Melody of Melodies chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was awesome! And I'm not saying that like "Dude that was awesome". I'm saying it like, "Your words are an awesoem power."

:-)

Mel
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was a very good RaeBB fic. (Big fan of them as well) I would give you advice but... I think it was fine! keep writing! :o)
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was... Wow... It made me cry, literally. I'm a sook and a softey and when I read things like this, my eyes just take over themselves. I love this, it's beautiful.
Dyc3r chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Amazing...really that's all I can think to say. BB and Raven together...that's the only way to go.

The only set back was that Beast Boy seemed a bit out of character a couple times (usually when he had his deep thoughts)...but maybe that's just me.

Either way, this was an awesome story
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »