Reviews for Kagome's Scarred Heart
misuky7 chapter 10 . 9/21
The story was absolutely breathtaking. I absolutely adore you work, this was my first crossover between these two manga. Much better than any expectations I had ever hoped to have. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
Dreamer Rose chapter 10 . 9/20
Kudos to a fantastic story! Also, about Hilo and Sesshomaru, they are probably now sparring partners/ drinking buddies. I see those to getting along like a house on fire!
Absolutely amazing!
natkyolee chapter 9 . 6/4
I think I wasted my time reading this. This was really interesting at the start but with how kagome is acting as m so strong that people will not like it is really getting on my nerves...so adios to this story
natkyolee chapter 7 . 6/4
Kagome in this story is not likable. ... m getting frustrated with her character...
natkyolee chapter 6 . 6/4
Kagome was acting like a blood thirsty freak...to much occ for kagome
I like the story..but I would have liked to see his reaction to who/what she is and the story
Alice aquabld chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Battousai x kagome pls PLEAAASE
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
AAWWW FUCKIN SHIPSHIPSHIP
kurkag forever chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
This is amazing I didn't even want to put it down to eat my dinner because I wanted to finish reading it first
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
OMG I KINDA WISH THIS WAS A KAGOME AND SESSHOMARU FANFIC
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Is Sesshomaru the friend shes talking about? Because hes the only one who wears all white.
ame to ai chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I really enjoyed reading it, maybe much more then you written it
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Owwww the ending really beautiful Loved it!
Your story really amazing XD
this is the first time I read story about this pairing, and I think they are really a cute couple :3

Btw, you mentioned before if Miroku and Sango have a long life spans more than a regular humans, what this applies also for Kagome (so she could see her family again in the future)? and will Kagome (with Kenshin) visit the Spirit World to meet up with her friends again?
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
That was honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I commend you on your talent! Thank you for this rare treat!