Reviews for Patchwork
twlightbella chapter 10 . 4/13
Aww cute family moment
twlightbella chapter 7 . 4/13
Hermione and radio put up a spell
twlightbella chapter 2 . 4/13
Hermione with her and Draco's children Katia and Xander
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Please please PLEASE complete the story.
Archer88 chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
This is such a great story. It's really a shame you're not updating it anymore. I started reading almost a month after it was first published and I haven't given up the hope you'll go back to it-I periodically check every so often for any news or updates and I always end up re-reading the story again :) I can almost quote it word by word.
Dramionedreamer chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Please update! I love this story!xoxo
D. Alt. Wit chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
You had a good story. your readers would still be if you weren't lollygagging with writing the story. Don't make it seem like you are doing us a favor because your not. Who takes ten years to write a story.
DarcyBennett chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
I really enjoy your story and hope you continue with it.
sahali chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Please Please...update! Really liking the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
write more girl this story is great i am in suspense
topo29 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Oh please continue writing more chapters! This is a really good story and I am hooked. :)
DiniLou chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Please continue writing this story. I know how difficult it can be to find motivation or the words to do what you think is justice to the story you've imagined, but you have an amazing story here with great potential. It would be a shame if this story never got it's ending.
Big fan chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Please update! It's do good and your writing skills are superb and this is so original so please update more!
Siren34 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
I just found this
Are you going to continue?
Andykins chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I just discovered this and its an intriguing you continue it. Kudos!