Reviews for Fade
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Type your review here...
Robynx Naida chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

that means your a great writer but still,... people shouldn't be able to make you feel like that with something written on a paper.
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
ahh! so sad
Jade Onyx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
this is so SAD! I actually CRIED it was so well written! You're an amazing author I' d love to read some sort of sequel in which everyone remembers yugi and realizes he's gone,or in which ryou fades.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So sad *sniffling*
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh man that is so sad...and kind of reminds me of a Buffy episode. So grampa hears the whisper and Ryou vaguely saw him...would be good to see, gramps at leasts reaction. What were you thinking had/was occuring to make him fade and why...if not on purpose by his friends...something making them forget and to remove him from existence?

Plus it would make for an excellent story if they were to remember...well kind of remember through that journal perhaps and then try and find him or just react if the former wasnt possible...there is alot you could do with this lol

But still I like it
Silent.Angel.LJY chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I LOVE it! It was so sad...-sob sob-
mellinde chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This was so beautiful, it made me cry. Hell, I'm still crying. I love the way you write, like you just know, like it just happens...if that makes any sense to you. If it doesn't (I don't make sense to many people) it was a compliment. Don't ever stop writing; please?
zapper133 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
how the hell can a person fade!
SilverPoint chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
It was... different. The path taken was strange, making the angst more powerful, yet, at the same time, offering a story, a plot. There were a few things, but... it wasn't bad overall.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
So sad, so sad. *wipes away tear* Great angst, nicely written. But I could do with more angsty thoughts. Still nicely done. Keep up the great work. See ya around. _~
Paladius chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Prettily written, though I think it could be firmed up a bit more with some added detail... it moves rather quickly, and I think it would be interesting for Yuugi-kun to dwell on his despair.

The use of fanisms bothered me slightly, and I note that the odds of Bakura-kun ever hanging around the others is very slim. He's very much an outsider; someone they consider a friend, yet don't have much to do with.

But it was prettily written, and it's nice to see something focused on the host Yuugi-kun, rather than his other self. The emotion was touching, even if it was rather quickly displayed. But still a nice one-shot...
LuthienIkari chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*sob* That was so sad! *runs off crying*

Kairo: Ermm . . . oh, here, notes . . . Luthi says the story progressed well, and she only noticed one little mistake 'ime' instead of 'time' but the story more than made up for it any how. It was sad . . . made her cry . . . she is glaring at Jou and the others . . . Oh, and she thought it intersting to note when Yuugi has a problem Ryou seems to be the one closest to him. She says 'Keep on writing!'