Reviews for The Nature of a Phoenix
kittyperry chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was brilliant, creepy, intriguing. Albus reborn as James Potter. Now that would be setting the cat amongst the pigeons.
samoangirl100 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like this fic... Thanks for writing it.. :)
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very interesting...
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Most excellent! The thought is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. p
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
James II is really a dear, isnt he? Thank you!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was incredibly adorable! :3
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Gosh, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the end of that. Surprisingly full of emotion and undercurrents this story.
Progos chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
BWAHAHAHA! I'm not a big fan of any inter-generational romance, but I tend to regard shipping wars with the same kind of morbid fascination that most people reserve for automobile accidents and train wrecks. All of this takes a back seat to the phrase "disturbing twinkle".
oscarg chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"Luv voo, Sev'us. Luv voo."

Sniffle. Perfect.
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
It was the child that did it. I would have resisted longer otherwise. X3

Thank you.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
THATS ADORABLE

Lol, I love how you predicted Voldemort would die-and you end up being nearly right lmao D

and the kid's name too

great job!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
read marker
Bob-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
CRAZY. Great fic!
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is the sweetest, most uplifting post-last-battle AU I've ever read in the Potterverse. EVER. And considering the many thousands of stories I've read, that's saying a lot.

Not only have you put Hermione and Snape together in a believable way (in only a few words, too- brilliantly done), you've created a reality in which Snape is offered hope because of a Potter (also very deftly done). What I like the most, though, is the interaction between Severus and little James, how he is authentically three years old (you clearly have children or have just hung about with a lot of them) and already an accomplished pest, and how Severus reluctantly likes him despite it. Your most wonderful conjuring trick, though, is that James is 3, an adorable chubby tot with a limited vocabulary, and yet has a recognizably Dumbledorian sense of mischief- and affection for Severus- as well.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »