Reviews for DS Comedy
Musicwolf7 chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
One word. Perfection. Absolute perfection.
GrayRainbows chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
"Can't eat, can't sleep, can't bury the wife in the back yard."

That just HAS to be an Al Bundy line! LOL

This story is great fun. Thanks! (And I, too, agree that 1897 goes on too long.)
Kendra Luehr chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Always John Boy! lol Did you get that from Moonlighting, by chance? :-P I love that show. Funny, except I didn't expect it to end so soon...oh well. ;)
brian chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
I love the part where Sarah is making fun of Barnabas, and is behind him twirling his cane like a baton. So funny!
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
lol Well that was fast...update-wise, that is. :) Interesting...this is definitely one of those stories that I have NO idea what's going to happen, and that's pretty much for obvious reasons. lol
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
LOL! YES! Glad you hate Amanda Harris too, hahaha...loved how Quentin was like "Crap, she's back to torment me!" :-P Very cute...I think this is definitely my favorite of yours that I've read thus far.
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
LOL! Loved the "I'm the only person who has to wake up to have a nightmare" line, haha. And the "Let's dig up Jeremiah" "nah, he cheats" section was priceless. :-P
Kendra Luehr chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
LOL! I remember being reminded of the Pit and the Pendulum in that segment of 1897, too. And although most people LOVE 1897, I'm definitely with you...it was WAY too damn long! I especially hated after Rachel died, because then it was that Barnabas/Josette crap ALL over again. We get it already!
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
LOL! Well the seance was fun...although Willie never had a crush on Carolyn. His dream date was Maggie Evans (believe me, it's pretty obvious, hehe). :-P Quentin will take anybody, haha... I loved his remark about Julia being Magda, LOL.
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
LoL Typical man... And I'm finally reading one of your stories, like you asked. :) (Carolyn from myspace) I'm not familiar with a lot of your references (I do remember Ally McBeal), but they're still amusing...that part with David reflecting about Sarah was amusing.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Cute, but no offense to the women of Collinsport or anything, but I've got more boobs than all of them conbined. Ergo, I don't see why David would keep staring at their chests. :-P
brian chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Hysterical plus! Please write more.
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
oh my god that was so funny i wish reverend trask was in it his character makes me laugh hope to see another
Akili-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Great story! I nearly killed myself by laughing so hard. Keep up the good work!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I'm sorry I just couldn't resist reading this story! It's just too funny! Hope to see more soon! ~Melissa~