Reviews for Look On My Works, Ye Mighty
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Cool
Benji The Vampire Confuser chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Well done! I particularly like the way you blended the two sources, with Sauron being an Old One.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This looks very promising. You should update this.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Interesting, but you need to write more!
alphaskiier chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very *very* good! You should expand on what you have written. It just feels unfinished. You already have a good begining. What happened that caused Sauron's downfall? What exactly is IIryria's "kind"?
Whistler84 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Okay, please tell me that this is not completed! You have to continue this! I'm not joking. I'm willing to beg, if you ask of me.

This has such potential. You could easily turn this into a crossover fic where Wes ends up in Middle Earth. And I know, I know, this time-travel plot bunny has been done-to-death in crossover fics, but in this one chapter(hopefully meerly a prolouge), you have managed to demonstrate more intelligence and insight into how to build a successful bridge btw two worlds than most writers put into their entire story!

You could easily have Illyria do her little time-mojo thing and send Wesley back in time. (I realize you'd have to fudge with the setting of this scene, so it'd occur before her power-drainage in 'Time Bomb.' But still totally managable with a quickie rewrite!)

Please, a Wesley-centric LoTR crossover? The mind boggles at such juicy goodness! And if you dragged along some other characters as well, say Illyria and Angel, I may have to become your ultimate worhshipper.

Please? Pretty, pretty please? As you can tell, I have no dignity and am fully willing to beg. Save me from myself and my hour of humiliation. Just continue to write!
ShawThang chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Brilliant idea and it was written really well. I wish you'd continue this- I haven't found any quality multi-chapter Angel/LotR crossovers that are worth reading. This was amazing anyway, great job!
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
You should continue this.
Ruth Quist chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Of course, I love all your stuff. I'm a big Wes fan so that's a plus. I look forward to seeing how you bring all this together.

I notice you have a site for long fiction. Do you take works in progress? I'm writing a story that's approximately half done (29,0 words so far). It's called Warped Reflection. My email is qkith

Please keep writing because it's hard to find good writers and your stuff is good!

I keep hoping you'll finish The New Seer. May the muse be with you!
lomear chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Please, please don't leave me hanging like this! This is so cool. :D
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Now that's an interesting premise! The only flaw I can see is that, if Sauron had gotten the ring back, all predictions were he'd rule the earth 'until the end of time' but I suppose there's always a downfall for everybody...

In this scenario the elves would have all fled, leaving Middle Earth to Sauron, minus combat losses I suppose... Gandalf wouldn't have left with his mission incomplete, so he would have died...

Barring time travel (Angel or Spike meeting Elrond, there's a scene to boggle the mind) or a return from the uttermost west, not sure where this story could go next., other than a fight for control of the One Ring...