Reviews for Going Scully
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A great story. Very good.
mystery79 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I was catching up on Angel Season 1 recently and I realized how interesting Kate's character was. I was hoping to find some interesting fics about her and this one was excellent.

Thanks for writing it.
FayJay chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I'm frankly gobsmacked that this story has had so few reviews. But then, I read it months ago (elsewhere) and loved it, but I don't think I did the fb thing at the time either, so I have a little pot-kettle-black thing going on...

It's a smashing story, though. *Excellent* characterisation and pacing - I love the way this slips into the canon so effortlessly. I miss Kate.
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I've always enjoyed this story; just wanted to add it to my favorites. Great look at Kate's character and conflicts.
lostromanov chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
That was great. I love reading good Kate fanfic, and that was one of the better ones I've read. It was true to Kate's character-too often she is stereotyped as narrow minded and in the way of Angel and Co. Keep up the good work!
angela chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
it's great to see a minor character get her own story - especially one so nicely done.
evan como chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
"So, babe," the orange-faced creature with tusks and a beer-moustache said, leaning on the bar across her line of view and smiling what she feared was meant to be a charming smile. - A story full of great imagery like this *and* an amazing Kate portrayal. Oh! and a story, too. You've done a splendid job here, Tammy!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
I added this story to my favourites. It's really nicely written. I think you portrayed Kate perfectly in this story. Kate's my favourite character on Angel, and I love any stories about her. The story flowed so nicely, and you used just the right amount of adjectives. Wonderful.
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Great story - I love this take on Kate, which is both hard-edged and sympathetic. Thanks so much for this one.
Laurie8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
I really like this story. Especially the scene with Kate in the demon bar. I think you definitely caught Kate's personality on paper. Hope to read more about Kate's adventures as a demon hunter. Dare I say "rogue" demon hunter?