Reviews for Headstrong
Xx BleedingxRainbowz xX chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
cool!
Xx BleedingxRainbowz xX chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
i just started reading this story and OMG ITS SO GOOD ! im going to continue reading cant wait too read the rest
icefox94 chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
very good story, i love it so far! i can't believe that marik did that to poor ryou and bakura. that makes me sad! can't wait to read the next chapter!
TheBaconLord chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
That's freakin' awesome!

You're finally back!

I almost forgot this story, and thought you to be dead, or given up on it... but luckily i am proven wrong!

I'm sorry for your troubles, and i hope that things will work out and all.

UPDATE DUDE!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
Well, I must say the story's giving me quite the ambivalent feelings. For one I feel for Ryou, but at the same time in a cold way. As for Bakura, I'm sorry for him but simultaneously I feel he half deserves it. Very intriguing, and the semi-angsty mood definitely adds to the ambivalent feeling. Excellent job on the ch! I think the ending would be interesting either way, as I'm usually up for an angsty ending, though I don't feel that they deserve one, and then a romantic one is often seen, but enjoyable if written well. So I don't know, can I get back to you to on my vote?

I also apologize for my late review, please don't think that I abandoned it, I just haven't had much time to read/write fanfiction lately. Anyways, til the next update, see ya. _~
Rokujou Hikari chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
woah. he's acting like bakura. Cool! he emphasizes the meaning of cute but evil! *fangirl squeal*
Hiro.P chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
*ish sketching sumthin on papers like mad*

Oh, hi there! .;

I luv it I luv it, especially how evil Ryou's being to Bakura, he deserves it...x3

Omg school! XX;

*runs to teh school late already*
a reader chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
can't wait to read what happns next...

hm...

like how you did bakura
Senko chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Hi!

O_O Ryou tried to commit suicide? Marik is that crazy? Poor Malik! And poor Bakura...he was brain-washed...

It's a great fic please continue it... it could be very interesting to read about Bakura/Ryou as a couple after all the trouble they have been through

Please excuse my english, maybe there are spelling mistakes but it is because english isn't my mother language

If you update this fic could you tell me?

Arigatou!

-Senko-
Ryou VeRua chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
This is my first time reading this story and I don't know what to say for it *sigh* Ah well, I'll stick with the basics. This story is great, with the plot twists of Marik being behind everything and...I can't wait for more Ryou and Bakura together. Was that an okay review? Anyways, so please update soon!
bohr-d chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
This is really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
Hiro.P chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
I'm back again, bwahahah! w

Lord: And you have no fanart for your favourite authoress...X3

Hiro: If you haven't noticed, I haven't made any juugiou fanart since the last drawing of Ryou for Yami's koi...X3'

Lord: Oh, right...o.o'

Well, anyway, I loved it and it inspired me to draw again! Yay! :D
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
Not a bad ch at all. Quite interesting with lots of info. Heh, I liked Bakura's outburst at the doctor. *chuckles* For some reason it amused me. Wonder what's the plot is going lead us now. Write more soon, see ya. _~
yugifan3 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
WOW i just loved ur fic! its so sad! thanks for the kaiba plushie! hes my fav character EVER! _ i can add it to my collection!
KiaraDiMari chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Actually I don't think the chapter sucked at all. I really liked this chapter. Now I am curious to find out just how Ryou will take the information he has just learned.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »