Reviews for Beyond Obsession
Martionmanswife chapter 16 . 6/6
There would be a bit more reaction to her rapist than you are portraying. BUT you are still doing an excellent job.
Martionmanswife chapter 10 . 6/6
there are aspects of this story that are brutal, and raw. BUT you are doing a wonderful job writing it.
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 47 . 4/6/2014
AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
welp.
they are fucked.
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
*cackles manically*
i really love this story!
guest chapter 46 . 3/11/2014
I just want to say that you are a great writer and have an good amount of potential
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
This story is so sad! I've been crying since the 2nd chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
:'o ... God!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 47 . 4/28/2012
poor hermione but totally aweosme story!
Blue Riding Hood chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
great work!
Eloria-x chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
Apparently, nobody in your story can keep his mouth shut!

I understand that Hermione is your major protagonist and that you wanted everyone to know about certain terrible details about her but seriously, you could have worked a little more to make this knowledge discovered.

Hermione, Snape, Draco, Sirius, no one in this story can keep a fucking secret. It really is a shame how you make everything come out so easily.

Sorry for my bad english.
ireadfanfic chapter 22 . 3/1/2010
This is soo dark, very emotional and soo saad, but at the same time the story is very good.
W chapter 35 . 7/31/2009
The quote - “I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.” is by Edgar Allen poe :)

Great story by the way :D
lalala chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
YAY! GOOD DRACO AND FORGIVEN SNAPE! WOT! Your only fault is the too short chappies. You could probably smush them together and make about twenty or thirty chappies.
lalala chapter 16 . 7/14/2009
Yay you're a fan of a semi redeemed Draco. Even tho this doesn't appear like he's gonna help em out that's okie-dokie. Just make Snape forgiven, k? What is with me I hate these charcaters! K shut up! No! Sorry bout that, please continue :))