Reviews for The Beginning of the End
FBI Bones chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
I love this, it's sweet, cotton candy? - very cute!
Nubilina chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
Love it promise that you'll finish this one. This has to be by far the best clifhanger ever now just to update soon.
Cassi chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Thanks for the update! I'm loving what Leo is doing, way to cute... I'm waiting for more...
Phoenix chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Please Please Please update!
XMindInTheMistX chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
great chapter!
Wonder chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Awesome Story! Keep updating so I can find out what happeneds to Chris!
X-identaty chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
love the story update soon please...bye
tp96 chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
This story has just the right about of angst. It's also written true to the characters. Great work!
Sparkling Cherries chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
“Very good question, Phoebe,” An amused voice stated as a gentle breeze filled the attic, “Maybe I’m not so loyal…”

OMG! that was so fucking cool

loved the cotton candy, so cute. now u must update!
Septdeneuf chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
wow, such a long chapter... That's really great. Well I love the course the story is taking and I think it's good that you made Lucifer not entirely bad because that fits his origin a lot better.

So, I hope you're gonna be working on the story cause I just need to know how it continues. It's just great!
trina-k chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
oh you're mean. mean. mean.

notice how i like that word today.

love the whole cotton candy thing. just so sweet and perfect.

Martina G chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Great chapter. You have a way of mixing angst and humor perfectly. I especially love the way trust is slowly being build between Leo and Chris in your story. Hope nothing happens to tarnish it. That whole thingamagig they have to find seems impossible. And how badass is Wyatt that he was scaring people at age 7? I found it really cute that Phoebe caught Piper admiring Chris. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm glad Lucifer is not completely evil. He's just to interesting a character to be vanquished. You seem to be updating more promptly lately, keep it up.
rhia chapter 7 . 5/27/2005

nice work
Idreamofivan chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
I know every word that you type is just supreme... but some parts are supremer than others (see I think I just invented a word, just for you)

"She’d noticed that when he got to a certain point in feeling horrible, he welcomed her fussing… or at least let her do it. If he was just feeling regular horrible he’d turn away." I loved this... it was soo good... and is so how I picture Chris.

"“Technically your kids are angels.”" That was funny!

Ok... I am just going to copy ALL the chappie... the part with Phoebe and him being an angel was soo cute and this

“Do you want me t him a question, right?

This was awesome... please update soon!
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
hm, an interesting twist... update soon! _
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »