Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Girl.. that was superb! No wonder you are in my list of favorite authors! As for you request for suggestions. What I would do, that doesn’t mean you have to do anything like that. I would take them to the memory of the moment when Chris realizes Wyatt is evil. That probably would be like the moment Wyatt murders Leo. And Chris acts all so heroic and noble, of course. Like, Leo calls for him and he appears even if he hates his guts and all stuff like that.

And then I would bring them back to the past. And everybody tries to be super nice with Chris and apologize and all sweet and cute and he goes ballistics, like I don’t want any of u to pity me. And he orbs away and Leo goes to get him, and he super apologize, feeling like Shit.. cuz he should. And Chris beats the crap out of him. But since Chris is still poisoned he collapses and they take him to the manor and he kind of goes mommy, mommy when he is completely delirious, of course. And Wyatt can come to the past, to kill him himself, since all the assassins are so incompetente.

At some point I would also include the moral dilemma “You don’t want to stop Wyatt from turning evil. You want to stop your mother from dying. And one thing doesn’t necessarily lead to the other
PrincessLi02 chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Oh my god, that's all I have to say, except I'm so waiting impaitiently for the next chapter!
fatefuldestiny chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
I just have to say this this is one of the most well written Chris stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The emotion you capture in him is incredable.

-"DID YOU HEAR ME!" he yelled now, all calm vanishing in an instant, "DID YOU HEAR ME CALL FOR YOU! DID YOU HEAR ME BEG FOR YOU TO COME AS SHE LAY DYING IN MY ARMS! DID YOU!"

-"Good," he said bitterly, his mouth twisting, "... treasure that. Because I swear to you Leo Wyatt, on her soul, I will never call for you again."

These were my favorite lines and I got to tell you they just tore my heart out. I can not wait for the next chapter, so I'm begging you to update as soon as possible.
Pukah chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
that was mean and unfair!

Ok, it wasn't. The fic is wonderfuly written and youre very talented.

I've loved the way characters interreact between them and your way to explain it.

But the end... such a mean cliffhanger...

Update! please! (offers cookie)
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
COL! CONTINUE!
gostlcards chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
You are officially the devil. Update soon please! :D
PiperPheobePaige chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Whoa! This is so cool! I luv it! Please update soon! I'll be waiting! I want to see what happens next! !
Lady Piper1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
good start! update soon, its rlly good!
PrincessLi02 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Quick quick continue!
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Very interesting! I cant wait to read more :)
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
O bad person you're a horrible person, bad place for a cliff hanger, bad place lol now that I'm done whining for a while great story can't wait for an update hint hint
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
MUST...HAVE...MORE...
XMindInTheMistX chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
excellent story! write more soon!
rhia chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
cool fic keep it up
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Wow this is great, I hope you write more soon
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »