Reviews for The Beginning of the End
cassie89 chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
Oh my god, I love it! :-)
TaraHalliwell chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Oh my gosh! This chapter is absolutely awesome! I loved the fighting memory- that one was my favorite! This entire story has been great and I really can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
MargotTenser chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Oh it's been so long! Please find some way to update! I'd be so sad to think that this story (and WFC) isn't going to be finished. The characterization, the plot, everything is so perfect - it still doesn't really have any rivals out there.

Pretty please?
10000 Dead Roses chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
This story story is absolutely amazing and the whole guardian of the well idea was genius! All of it is really well written and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
chalicity chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
aww! poor chris! how frustrating this is for him! they keep treating him as a child and not a responsible adult - it really is an awful invasion of his privacy! oh well.

i love your characterizations of everyone, very well-done and fitting and entertaining! my absolute favorite scene, one that made me "AW!" : leo bringing TONS of cotton candy almost immediately back to sick chris with a huge grin on his face. SO ADORABLE. the family dynamic is so sweet in this, i honestly loved this to death and would be ecstatic to see more :D

THANK YOU for such a great read!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
That was adorable. I loved it, but it made me kind of sad that Chris was happy because Wyatt was proud of him.
CharmedOne24 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
This is absolutely fabulous! Please update soon!
goblz chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, excellent first chapter! Love Chris. Going to the next chapter now, LOL.
Cirolane chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
This is a really great story. I dried through all of chapter 2 and 3. I really hope you will update this. I have had a great time this last two hours it took me to read all the chapters. Good job, I hope it'll be more soon
Raeigh chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
nice, please continue
MargotTenser chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
For all that I felt bad for Chris having his private memories aired, I really enjoyed them. I think my favorite was the first one at the baseball game - it had the perfect level of bittersweet joy that is in so much of your work. You are so good at mixing together love and saddness.

Is this story finished?
goddessa39 chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
Well, I like it. Personally, I am bad at coming up with memories. Continue!
tigrael chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Hi,

Oh my God this story is great. I guess all I ever wanted to see in season 6 is for the sisters and Leo to treat Chris well and you did that thank you
writtenwarning chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
wow that was so good and so cute!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 12 . 11/3/2006