Reviews for The Beginning of the End
aerohead1980 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
This is a wonderful story. I loved it. I hope you continue it soon.
Amantine chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
This fic is AWESOME! I've read a couple of good fics, but this one takes the cake! Very in character, very well written, good description... Please, I beg you, UPDATE SOON!
WhatItIsYo chapter 12 . 8/23/2006
great story! i'll be waiting fo rthe next update!
ShadowWren chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
Great story!
Inversnaid chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
Wow! I hope there'll be more soon!
Petites sorcieres chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
I love -More Wyatt and bad memories of Chris...Wait a minute ...Why there isn't any memory of Bianca? Continue
Kkat84 chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
C'mon, just one more chapter, you can do it. Pretty please with a cherry on top? You're one of my favorite authors, I had almost forgotten about this story and then some random scene with Evan/Lucifer pops into my head and I went looking for it.
rosy denz chapter 12 . 4/16/2006
please update. i have an unhealthy addiction to all your charmed fics and also some of your supernatural ones. Please UPDATE this one and When Family Calls. please. i check everyday to see if you've updated. PLEASE!
Blue eyes6 chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Another great chapter. It's great that Chris is well again and readsy to continue with his mission.
Blue eyes6 chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
Yes! Chris is going to be fine. Another great chapter.
Blue eyes6 chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
What a chapter. I loved how you showed how far Piper would go to save her son. It's a wonderful chapter.
Mallorysgirl chapter 12 . 3/17/2006
aw, the ending was sweet:)

I love the interaction between Piper and Chris and Leo and Chris (towards the end)

Great story. Going on my favourites list:)

3am in morning. Need Sleep!
Joralie chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
write more!please
Blue eyes6 chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
Another great chapter. This story is so good. I really love it. It's full of excitemen. Hopefully Chris survives his illness to go back to his own time. Love how Piper takes care of her son.
Blue eyes6 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Poor Piper, she has to content with her older son might become evil. Hopefully the can stop the demons before that happens.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »