Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Inversnaid chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
Wow! I hope there'll be more soon!
Petites sorcieres chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
I love -More Wyatt and bad memories of Chris...Wait a minute ...Why there isn't any memory of Bianca? Continue
Kkat84 chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
C'mon, just one more chapter, you can do it. Pretty please with a cherry on top? You're one of my favorite authors, I had almost forgotten about this story and then some random scene with Evan/Lucifer pops into my head and I went looking for it.
rosy denz chapter 12 . 4/16/2006
please update. i have an unhealthy addiction to all your charmed fics and also some of your supernatural ones. Please UPDATE this one and When Family Calls. please. i check everyday to see if you've updated. PLEASE!
Blue eyes6 chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Another great chapter. It's great that Chris is well again and readsy to continue with his mission.
Blue eyes6 chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
Yes! Chris is going to be fine. Another great chapter.
Blue eyes6 chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
What a chapter. I loved how you showed how far Piper would go to save her son. It's a wonderful chapter.
Mallorysgirl chapter 12 . 3/17/2006
aw, the ending was sweet:)

I love the interaction between Piper and Chris and Leo and Chris (towards the end)

Great story. Going on my favourites list:)

3am in morning. Need Sleep!
Joralie chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
write more!please
Blue eyes6 chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
Another great chapter. This story is so good. I really love it. It's full of excitemen. Hopefully Chris survives his illness to go back to his own time. Love how Piper takes care of her son.
Blue eyes6 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Poor Piper, she has to content with her older son might become evil. Hopefully the can stop the demons before that happens.
Blue eyes6 chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
What an exciting chapter. I can't believe that Chris was poisioned. They need to find out who wants him dead. I wonder.
insanechildfanfic chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
that was so sweet
Blue eyes6 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
Poor Leo, he doesn't want to be the father that Chris described, but who knows what will happen in the future.

Poor Phoebe, she has to live with the knowledge that he nephew will kill her daughter, maybe.

Another great chapter.
Blue eyes6 chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
What a gfreat chapter, but I was getting a little confused. Is Phoebe married to Jason? And who is leah? Phoebe and Jason's daughter?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »