Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Blue eyes6 chapter 12 . 2/3/2006
Great first chapter. I loved it.
Blue eyes6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Great first chapter. Full of excitment. I loved it.
RosietheMoogle chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
DAMN I LOVE THIS!
thesagerk chapter 12 . 1/30/2006
perfect...do update soon!
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
That was really good, but I want to know where Chris went... And I loved the happy memories! Please Update ASAP!
terra fea chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Oh girl!

You definitely have MY review!

Phew! I just read all 12 chapters straight in a row and

I was so sorry to see it end.

That was great! Heart warming, heart wrenching,

endearing, HILARIOUS!, and cruel and tender and...

okay, you get the point!

If I beg one author in my life to actually FINISH

a frickin' story...I beg you now :)
Graysen chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
What a lovely plot. You've written it very well. Please update soon.
4everdreaming chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Awsome chapter! Please update as soon as possible (today maybe? hint:hint)! Thanks again for writing!
JadeAlmasy chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
What a chapter!

Jade
Sparkling Cherries chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
That was such a cute chapter! I loved all of chris' memories, esp the last one. reminds me of me and my siblings. they think my misuc is crap and i theirs. Lol, I would have so said what wyatt said (about the music) to my bro and sis (they're twins and 13yrs old *shudders* bleedin' nightmare!lol). also it was just a really great scene. my fav bit if u couldn't tell already.

so glad u updated...do u think you could update again? like...2morrow?
Teri chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
What an amazingly well written story. Just read all 12 chapters. Outstanding work! Thanks :)
akemi chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Yay! When I reviewed just a few HOURS ago, I didn't expect an update so soon. But I'm so happy there was one!

Anyways, brilliant chapter. Awesome job writing those memories. Sad that they all had to start so bad. At least the endings were great.

Update again soon. Please.
trina-k chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
wyatt was proud of him!

lovely chapter, even if it took you forever to get it out... hehe.

update!
Mellaithwen chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Holy wow that was long, and excellent, and aw when Wyatt said he was proud of Chris I just thought of Dean & Sam :) great chapter, well, more like mahoussive seven chapters in one lol!
TriGemini chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
Great chapter!

Those memories of Chris were very interesting.

Especially, the one about the boys getting into that fight. Future Piper really took that one real well than most mothers probably would. Also, Chris has a point.

The girls shouldn't have placed that spell on him to see through his memories. After all they belong to him and only he should know most of them and not the others.

Hopefully, now they've all realized that.

Because if they don't Chris might just jump down their throats about invading his privacy again.

Let's hope after this last trip through memory lane, the girls will reverse the spell. After all what more could they possibly want to see again.

The beginning served its purpose. However, these were probably going a little too far. Anyway, it also seems that Leo has made his choice. His family before being an Elder. Which is a good thing, because from here on maybe things in the family will get better,

or at least, one would hope so since it's kind of obvious that Leo wants to change the sort of relationship he has with Chris and get a better one at that. Not to mention, try to save some of the grief of what he's already seen, as well. Leo obviously doesn't want to have any of that occurring which is why he's willing to make the change and try to be better for everyone in his family and for Chris, especially.

Anyway, this chapter was really good to read.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »