Reviews for Raven's Legacy
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Bit... Awsome
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
So thats were vega comes from.
MaloKen 17 chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
This is first time I've nearly cried reading a fanfic in years. now it all makes sense Bit and Vega really are the same characters from New Century, yet all the more sadder because now you know they really don't see Vega and Bit again. T_T

Great Story by the way
wolfissac chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
Wow! A great story. Sad ending, but a good read nonetheless.
l Hypocrisy l chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved the story, as well as the pairing. You did a great job on Raven and Ryss. They did not stray far from their original attitudes and preferences. I loved shadow and specula. lol.
tim chapter 22 . 9/19/2009
well i realizedthat vega was sarahs son who was a descendent of raven and reese almost as soon as i had seen them both but theres just one wee problem sarahs older then vega
grvest chapter 25 . 8/1/2009
I really liked this though I don't exactly get all of it well really just the last two chapters I didn't skip anything and yet at the end of 23 they arn't even where vega is yet and in 24 you fastforwarded to the final battle where you really didn't tell where they were and you mentioned a battle raging on outside and I'll go back and look but I don't think you ever said anything about it other than that one sentence and you had vega awake in 24 well thats what i thought and you never really covered the end of bit though you probably didn't need to since if you put vega back to sleep in this one then bit has to be asleep too other than the end it was really good sorry about all the rambling
John chapter 25 . 5/9/2009
I loved your ending the way you fused the finish of your story with the new century zoid series Fantastic
John chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
Thats a great chapter keep them coming man I really like it
DalisaY-17 chapter 25 . 6/22/2008
Yeow. . . Awe-shome epilogue. . . I sense a sequel, though. . . Hope to hear more from you. . .

Great job with the whole of Raven's Legacy! More power! XDXDXD
Katya K chapter 25 . 6/19/2008
One word to desctibe your story: AMAZING! I never got bored of reading it!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
raven sound so funny. i like him. still. anyway i look forward to your new stories. this story gave me nice memories and it was interesting to read. thank you.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Wow Knight! Fantastic job!XD Lol. The begining with Raven and Sarah was so cute! I'm still laughing. Lol. A great ending to my favorite ever (and first fave) fic! I'm going to cry, Knight!

I hate to see this fic end, but it was destined to happen sooner or later. I love this fic, it made me laugh, cry, scream, and wonder. You should get this published as the official follow-up of CC/GF. I bet you could make a movie out of this. Lol. If you make this into a movie, I'd go to see it in a heartbeat, even though Zachaule scares me witless. Lol.

I can't believe its over. I'm crying!XD Wow... four years in the making. That's amamzing! My poor fic, "The Dark Savior", is only a month old. Lol. Thank you so much for not abandoning this fic. I'm so happy you decided to continue it. Now you'll have to start a follow-up fic about Vega and Sarah. Lol. Just messing with ya.

Btw, I started a few new fics. "Broken" is about what might have happened if Shadow had fought back agianst Raven when Raven tried to tame him. You'll have to read to find out what happens. Lol. "Of Zoids and Organoids" is a collection of short one-shots. You'll have to read it for yourself. "Fury's Core" is a NC0 fic about the Berserk Fury, Vega, and a few other familiar faces from CC/GF. Lol. I cant explain it. Could you please R & R them and my other fics? Like "The Dark Savior" and "Rebirthing"?

Btw, Leiden has made his apperance in "The Dark Savior". If you ever get some time could you please R & R it along with my other fics. I would really appriciate it.

I digress, fantastic end to a fabulous fic. I hate to see it end, but you know, all good things must come to an end. Agian, fantastic job! I can't find words strong enough to describe. Lol. I hope to see more Zoids fics from you in the future, Knight! Sorry this is so llong, I rant when Im excited. Lol. Agian, fabulous job!

P.S- if you ever get a chance, but I know your busy, but please R & R my fics. I would really appriciate it. :)
Diddz chapter 23 . 6/15/2008
i've always been checking if you've updated! :D this is such an awesome fic to just abandon :D ..please plz continue writing :D