Reviews for Neverland Nevermore
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
oh my gosh. this story is so right and so wrong at the same time. i wanted to shout for joy at what he was and weep at the bitterness of it all.

fantastic job!
redrose chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i think he should have lived. i cried at the end
FairyPoet chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was so sad. I loved it thou..
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Wow, that's so original. It's refreshing to see something so different in this fandom.. I'm not sure I really *like* it, but it's powerful. The parallels you draw between the Labyrinth and Peter Pan, making Jareth just all in Sarah's head.. it's really good.
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Ah. How sweet. I totally loved that. Made me feel so sad. I was like, 'OMG! That is like so sad!'. Seriously, I was like that.
Maq chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This is just lovely in a tragic sort of way. I think you expressed Jareth's feelings very well throughout the piece. This is wonderful as a one-shot, but also would make a great beginning to something longer. I look forward to the 'counterpart' piece, should you choose to write it.
Bookangel chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Very interesting. It's worth continuing, if your muse will cooperate.
Dark Valkyrie666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I love the connection you made between Wendy and Sarah; I have never contrasted them before, and did not notice the link they have or the character similarities and/or their unity. I really enjoyed this story. Jareth was well balanced in my opinion since he was not bitter yet he still retained a slight grudge(that he seems to almost need; like he wants to give it up but doesn't, if that makes sense) towards her. Your writing is clear and well structured. There are some grammatical errors and some phrasing oddities, but I'm not particular. You are an excellent writer in contrast with many others on this site. Keep up the good writing! Thank you for writing a very enjoyable story.
Thuringwen chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Deine Geschichte hat mich wirklich berührt.

Die Idee ist originell und wurde einfühlsam umgesetzt.

Jareths Gedanken vor seinem Tod sind traurig und bewegend für den Leser.
Chaneljcoco87 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
that's really good, im just not sure why its rated R, unless you plan it for later chapters. I liked it, but give a little more as to how they ended up this way together, id like to see it differently than other stories.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This is really interesting. I like the idea of a Peter Pan crossover. However, for some reason. I just couldn't quite feel Jareth's emotions in this. I could here his eternal thoughts. But his emotions where bleak to me. However, I am a feeling whore, and I just might be really picky here. For some reason I like the idea of Jareth dying in this. It gives the story added depth and mystery. I'm interested to see where this story is going. I'm also inserted to know how exactly the Peter Pan story will play here. Keep going. Great idea.