Reviews for Club 1
dancing elf chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
surprise!
FireKai chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Great story. The plot was good, the character development was great and the ending was fantastic too. The only bad thing I can say is that Seto just disappears for a long time between the start and the end of the story. I would have liked to see more of him. Anyway, it was a great story.
SongSwifteye chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Read your story - actually, read all of your Kai/Jou stories - and absolutely loved them. I haven't enjoyed any really well-written, non-smut puppyshipping stories in so long, and yours were an absolute breath of fresh air. Great symbolism, intriguing characterizations, attention to detail, and technical correctness. Really, really wonderful. Thank you for making my day.

-Song
freakyandfunky chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Loved it! Though Seto sort of came out of nowhere at the end. But it was great!

Thanks for the read!
kireira chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow, good one. The plot is great and well written. ) Yugi and Mai's presence is a nice touch to the story. I went back to read the first part after you said it was established JouKai, and was quite amazed how it fits (especially the last sentence of that part D) except why would Kaiba ask about Mai?

Anyway, very interesting fic, please write more things like this. D
anaraz chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
nice fic
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow this was a great story, the ending was a bit confusing but I liked the story. You have an interesting style, very alluring. Hoping to see more of your work in the near future. Awesome work. I liked how you protrayed the characters, especially Mai's. (grins glomps author waves)

Later yo,

Icy
Killian chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Mai telling Joey to go flirt with Kaiba was hilarious!
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
wow ... nice fics I really loved the end ! *giggle* and when exactly is the coming out day ?
BarbedWire23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Very nicely done. I very much enjyed reading this story. Great job on it!
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Whee! Awesome ficcy! Me loved it! Very cute! Mhm... ah, JouKai... yummies... *dies* XD
Chaton chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Good lordy, we need more stories like this! Great job! CAn't believe it got only 4 reviews so far!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Whee! Fun little fic with a tang of citrus. _ *lurvs JouKai to pieces*
backtavi chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*faints with happiness* _ I think my cold has dissappeared now D ... momentarily that is -_-;; hehehe *gives you cookies*

~**~Yami hoshiko~**~
Alian lost chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
All your fics are amazingly good! _ I wonder how you manage it...

And of course, this one's no exception!