Reviews for Zeus and Io
Seton chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
What the heck
Megan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
English is my native language, but the truth is, I am mostly Irish, yet I do not know a word. The second language I know a little bit, is Russian (I am a little Russian).
The thing I have learned about the difference between the two is: We Americans speak in a odd
manner compared to them.
This last sentence is for you.
Uw verhaal is gewldig!
CheesetothePower chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Pretty decent. The generally accepted spelling for the love goddess in English is Aphrodite, like in phone, not Afrodite though.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
The palace of the gods is spelled 'Olympus' but other than that, great. So, so, so funny. I was always a little curious as to the Zeus's thought process... he sees his wife, so he turns his girlfriend into a cow... Interesting :D I sincerely hope you don't get blasted to bits. You had great spelling and grammar for your first language not being English. Do you live near Denmark? Because my friends went to Denmark on a choir retreat and they loved it.

~Madison, daughter of Eris.
Para Dise chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This story was light and refreshing. You did a good job putting in the modern twist! I think I cracked up more than once...
I love olives chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Greek mythology, that's quite a while ago...

very funny!
Rahuru-Haru4ever chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
oh that was awesome!
Valiowk chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
It's a pretty good parody, even if English isn't your native language. Your ideas were well expressed, and that's the most important thing of all. :)
Mist chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
thats really good, especialy if your first language isn't english! (I loved the pink bekini but can definately sympathise, me looking like a rather-more-than-silghtly overweight cow even when not in a bekini!) lol