Reviews for Angel, Kiss my Tears Away
LizzyLucky chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
This was an amazing story, and it was very well written! I love how you make it seem as though you are actually in the story, or watching it on the television! It is so well detailed and it is easy to understand! I am pleased to know there are writers as good as you that I can read stories from! Automatic favs and follows! Hope to read another story as good as this one soon! Tk was always my favorite character and Takari was my favorite combo! THANX FOR WRITTIN" AWESOME FICS!
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
I know this is a little late, but have you ever thought of a sequel?
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
OhmyGOD, I finished this yesterday, and was SOOOO depressed about it. I guess I'm going to have a hard time convincing everyone that I AM an actual DAIKARI fan, because, well, I've read so many Takari fics... I guess I'm a sucker for 'em, what can I say?

Anyways, I did very much enjoy this little ficcie right here... especially how you wrote their styles. I know this is TOTALLY off topic, but the way you wrote them, and how they dressed, and their personalities and whatnot... I was totally a fangirl. Especially with Davis getting a tongue ring. *winks* That was the best part.

TK angst if BY FAR my favoritest thing on this site (right next to brotherly love, that is), and OMG YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS! It's amazing how much poor little Teeks hides when he puts that sexy smile on his face. XD Mushy-mushy Takari... I guess that was alright. If I keep this up, I'm going to have a hard time on my pairing decisions... :3

I was SOOO waiting for that fight sometime between Dai and TK... and when TK lost it... O.O

BAM.

CHOAS.

I love his little temper. It's fun to play around with his little mind, especially when it has loads of secrets bottled up. His past, the present, just a bunch of stuffs... XD TK was all, "Don't you... don't you ever..." and I was like, "DUDE! CALM YOUR TITS!" and then... when they made up... O.O

Daikeru. Is. So. Adorable. Even if it's just friendship, I LOVED it so much! The freaking FEELS, dude! THE FEEELLLSSSS!

I'll be recommending this to some of my friends here on Fanfiction... spread the love, after all! Such a fantastic job. :3
Bridgettefan231 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Awsome story, I can't stop reading it. Awsome/
Soramon chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
O...m...gosh! This was the best Takari angst I have EVER read! I never read an angst for them (too obsessed with Matt angst lol) and it really dragged me in. I felt so bad for T.K though! He went through so much yet no one was there to help. But aw to the whole Takari moments! That was just too adorable and so sweet and so so...AW! I didn't even know that Devimon was behind all of this! That was so awesome when you brought him in! I was so close to the computer when I read that that I could have been in it! xD And poor Davis. Idk why, but Davis is a very good target for bashing moments. But I felt bad for him but at the same time I didn't. But T.K at that point...wow...he might have been all evil-like but omgosh! He was just too HOT at that point! Anyway, before my review gets any longer than it already is, all I have to say is that I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! TAKARI ROCKS!

P.S: wow...Davis actually got a tongue ring...awesome!
Mei fa-chan chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
great!
light everlasting chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
what can i say? WOW... DOUBLE WOW! i LOVE this story so much! this is one of my favorite takari fics ever! keep it up! TAKARI 4ever!

-light everlasting
Lyndal chapter 14 . 10/18/2006
I don't think I've ever read a takari like this one! Character development was good, as was the action.
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
that was good! can you write a sequel please? pretty please with sugar on top?
Whisper In the Wind89 chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
I was looking through my favorite story lists and came across this story. I just recently got back into writing, and felt that I should come back to what really got me interested in writing stories.

When I read this, I couldn't help but keep reading. I really like this story. Maybe because of the fact that I am a Takari fan, but also I liked the emphasis on how Kari was like, in T.K.'s eyes, an angel.

I enjoyed reading this. Good job.

~ That which is invisible
lost-outsider chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
Hey i've already read this story and all and don't ask why i'm not reviewing in the last chapter.(computer problems)Anyway this story is the BEST story i've ever read off of fanfiction! I read it a long time ago but i couldn't review because you don't accept anonomous reviews (i just recently got an account) But the way the well it's hard to explain but you know how in movies there's the big line you know the whole I love you line. Well when yours came it was at the perfect moment i swear i mean this story made me cry! just like a tear but it still made me cry...i was at school so i had to stop immeadiatly(i don't know how to spell that)Did that make sense? Well the point is i loved it! I'm adding you to my favorites!
review lord chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
ok now I'm lost, what just happened
review lord chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
man why the hell does everybody keep on disappering
review lord chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
oh ok so he is finally going to tell them yay
review lord chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
god damn tks going to lose it on somebody hahahahahaha great job
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »