Reviews for Trip to the Future
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Cyborg and raven 0.0 :p
TheTrueArtist chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
I'm a black haired, brown eyed vegetarian ... and I hate terra ...
TaraMarkov chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I took your advice an didn't read because,TERRA IS AWESOME!I think she's the best!You should know,look at my name!Yeah that's Terra's real name!
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
awsome stoty

i didn't understand bis of it thought
The-Nameless-Lady chapter 13 . 1/30/2006
good story bad ending
singyourheartout287 chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
NO WAY! You so hve to make a sequel! u CANNOT jst make one of the BEST STORIES EVR then say "The End" ther has to be a sequel! ther has to be! i demand it! now! go write a sequel! NOWW!
singyourheartout287 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
yeah, not to flame or anything, and not to discourage it, but i hve to agree with u, it was rely corny! lol, but i still like the story so far, i'm gna go on to the next chapters now, but i jst thought i'd let u know.
I forgot chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
Good story, but one unrealistic thing was if the younger Raven dies, the the older Raven should diappear along with BB's and her kids.
Satu-D-2 chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
YAY! .

Just the pairings I love... Aww...
starfire0639 chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
your story rocks and I'm off to read the sequal
dorcus chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Hey, shouldn't you make Cy love someone else? And why'd you make him love Raven? He and her are like, sister and brother!

Did I just write a flame? Oh well.

Buripo!
RenaYumi chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
good story. cute ending. keep writing love your storys

rena
StarryNightT chapter 13 . 1/7/2005
that was a cool story! the ending seemed a bit rushed but it still ended well. i'll look out for you next story! well i g2g byez! :)
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 1/7/2005
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 13 . 1/7/2005
Wicked ausem plese read my story the trouth about robin and his powers

PS:please put a note in your story about that