Reviews for Contented Smile
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
aw...

I love it! So kawaii! _
Llamachick chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
REally good. I liked it a lot.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Interesting, although afew parts were vague. I love your writing style and the way you express Jin. Very good!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Can I even begin to express how breath-takingly adorable this story is? I don't think I can, but it is adorable, honey. You managed to write an adorable (score, third time I've used that word in three sentences.) short, fluffy, /in character/ fic about Jin and Touya. That's not easy to do. And I love how you nailed the Irish Brogue. I'm trying one for a character in an original story of mine now, and I think I may look at yours for some tips.

It's just such a cute situation. It's a situation people picture being in with their crush. It's a situation some have been in without the fortune of it ending so well. Maybe neither of them makes a move, or maybe one of them does, and (oh, the horror) the other doesn't feel the same way. (Or in my case, no one makes a move, the other /doesn't/ feel the same way, and it was ended by another friend calling from the kitchen 'who wants a snack?' and causing a stampede. I might write something like that, barring the other both not feeling the same way and being oblivious to the other's feelings. Sorry darling. Off on a tangent there.) But that it's a cute, believable scene is what I wanted to say.

And your writing style lends itself well to the fic. The whimsical, past to future tense, lightly skipping into present at times, but all of them correct. It gave the whole thing a cheerful tome. A very Jinish tone, you might say. You do write from Jin incredibly well, my dear. I must see how you write the others... if you do write the others.

I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. And not a contented smile, honey. The big, happy kind.
DogsruleW chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
omg that was so cute and so sweet! I love this fic! Write more for this couple! .
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
aw! That was so sweet! I was grinning the whole time! You are so talented!
Erailea Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Nice fic. I like how you tried to get Jin's Gaelic accent You did a good job at it to. I know it gets a bit annoying sometimes to figure out how to mix up words and cut them short to sound like his accent and actually make sense.

So good work!
DevaGlenn chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
OMFG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I wanna read more! I love this pairing SO MUCH! *squeals in fangirlish glee*
KillersXInXIce chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
oh! the cuteness! it was short, but really well written. i loved this story so much! it goes on my favorites list... - keep it up! PLEASE!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Kawaii! Such a cute little story. I like how ya were able to get Jin's speech down. Most can't do that. Bye
ShhadowScratch chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Aw-! KAWAII! XD! I love the way you dove right into Jin's speech and mannerisms! You kept him so in check! -applauds you- Excellent job!

LaTeR _