Reviews for Colour of the Roses
author gone chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Look, i cant find your email adress, so i'm giong to put this in one of your reviews... Look, my story, Havoc Happenings was writtan about five years ago,(i was ten) thats whats up with the bad grammer and the swearing... and besides you shouldnt critisize one person on one story in particular... i do admit i have a few perverted storys, but those were just for fun...

and just so you know, i'm going to be taking this story off the net for a while to edit out the 'raping of the characters' so just tell me if thats a good idea...

Email me : KyoNYukisKitten3
nanimo chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Oh... I can't wait to see what happens! You have a very interesting stry-line going here. _
Corisanna chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Ho. I like it. I love your version of Rin. Haru and Momiji's entrances were nice~. I'll be waiting for your next chapter~!
all aesthetics chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
Dear Rin: put some clothes on!

Dear Cassandra: nice chapter. Short, but nice.
RubberDuckiez chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Ok, so I'm addicted. I can tell you've put a lot of work and research into this story and it's turning out extremely well. I love it! It's one of my favorites so far! Hurry and update! I'm anxious to see how this all pans out.
Corisanna chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Ah, torture waiting for more~~. Such a short chapter~~ It has me biting my nails even more. Gah~ Update again son!
wow chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
this is an amazingly good story write soon pwease

(puppy dog face)
inuko101 chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
i like this its good i cant wait till the next chap but i still feel bad for tohru though
Anonymous Human chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
*sigh*

*tosses Yuki at Flonshoe* "Here."

*tosses Kyo at Tohru* "Here."

*tosses Akito out a window* "...There."

*reviews chapter*

Interesting. Previous reviewers have addressed most of my questions with regard to Tohru's status (curse, prayer beads etc.) and I can wait patiently for the answers.

Side note: I personally feel that the manga develops the characters more than the anime; keep reading it, and -please- continue writing. Despite minor reservations, I must confess that I'm intrigued, perhaps more so in light of Hatori's stream of consciousness in this latest chapter.

Finally, skipping back to chapter one, I really -really- liked Akito's comments about the (hallucination of) black roses in the garden. Just something about the way it was written... wow. Just wow. *shudder*
flonshoe chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Another Great chappie...GO YUKI, I LUV U!
Shari chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
"Come on," she whined, "Why can't your updates have more to them?"

There was a short pause.

"Well, it was a good chapter, anyway," she concluded apologetically.
flonshoe chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
OMG! Now she can be with YUKI! I luv Yuki and he's PREFECT for Tohru. Not Kyou...hate...kyou...hate...cat...stupid...

Luv

ME
inuko101 chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
i like this story but i feel sry for tohru and how can she be cursed i bet akito did it he's so mean and evil but i wonder if she's also a cat of the zodiac does that mean that she will transform like kyo without his braclet into a big cat person
Emma chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Ok, wow. I'm hooked. This is an amazing story and already one of my favorites. It's so dark, but so good. Hurry up and post the next chapter! I'm giddy with anticipation!
Corisanna chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
O_O You WILL update this. It is too good not to be updated. You will continue this story. Understand?

Hahaha.

Great idea. Can't wait to see where it goes.