Reviews for The Wall That Divides Us
Aslook chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
WHO! (Sorry I've been feasting on energy drinks and eclairs! ;) )

Anyway...

Update soon please! I love this fic!
Semi-Retired Writer chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I lubs it! The end of this chapter's so cute! I got all sad when I looked, and I saw that you hadn't updated since 2004... I wanted more! T_T
comedian chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
snort giggle lol rotflol

need i say more D
kar chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
hi, I know it's been forever since you wrote this story, but I like what you've written way too much and I just HAD to ask... did you by any chance continue it? and if you did, could you send me the URL or some copy of the story? if you didn't write anything, I BEG you to! it's such a sweet and cute story, it's sad to see it left open like this... thanx a lot! I'm really happy with what you've done! you did an amazing job!
FuyuSarah chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
LOVE IT! please finish this! *begs*
silverluna chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
it would be great if you include heiji and they could come during the weekend to visit.i always want to see heiji and shinichi together in action,not just heiji and 're both so cool
LoveLove-fairy chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Dat was so cool. I like the WHOLE plot you got here. Much better then mine, I just sit at the computer running a movie in my head of my plot. YES, GET HEIJI AND KAZUHA NOW!

Oh, and UPDATE FASTER *parniod* .
Amaya Hanyou chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Loving the story. :D Hoep you update it soon. I think you should wait till Kuzuha and Heiji come untill after Shinichi proclaims his feelings to Ran. -nods- Then maybe toward the end of the week Heijia nd Kuzuah come, so when Shinichi transforms, Heiji can cover him up abit, right? Right.

Hope that helped. I wanmt to finish reading this fic real soon, alright? Haha. :D Later.

-adds to her favs-
kudo chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
YES YES! add HK! suggestion: the longer Shinichi stays as Shinichi, the better the story gets, by the way, It might be better if you don't make Conan confess who he really is.
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
aww..

write more I deman you to
Fyliwion chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
AW *wants Ran to wake up now* You really do write awesomely... I hope you'll hurry with the next chappy.. and I'm all the way for Heiji to appear *snorts* jsut imagine the look on his face seeing Kudo *chortles*
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Nah. just leave this as Ran and Shinichi centric- mainly because if you add people you hadn't originally intended, it becomes *indreasingly* difficult to finish the story. -knows from personal experience-

Update again soon!
DetectiveGirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
WOW! That was so good

So cute too Can you show her reaction when she wakes up next to shinichi possibly?

Anyway great story
Natsuko chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
that was so kawaii! yeah and plus fluffyness! oh and that might be a good idea of putting heiji and kazuha in the picture... and maybe even kaito and aoko _ maybe it could be a big... I don't know, but yeah something to think about XD
Doro-sensei chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
This was incredibly adorable n.n. I can't say it was very characteristic past Shinichi passing out. I can't really see Ran and Shinichi having a food fight, or Shinichi ever having the guts to sleep on the same COUCH as her, much less right next to her and that close XD. As uncharacteristic as it soon became, I can't deny the fact that I loved it anyway(though the thought of them being called "sticky apron burglars" or sommat kind'a freaked me out, especially coming from Shinichi