Reviews for The words Will come In Time
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Awesome story! Loved it!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
even though you wrote that a couple of years a go i still liked it i have always wondered what went on the rest of the date
Biscuit chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Please add more to this story. I love this story. If I judged it it would win a huge prize.
Beth chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
You are a wonderful writer.I loved the way they acted. It was so Luke and Lorelai! If you decide to write more let me know. I want you to write more.

Copper Boom!
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Love it, it's perfect. :)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
WOW! ASP really missed the boat by not putting all that in the episode! :) Thank you very much. It was fantastic.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Muy bien! I love the doing it on the table joke.
starlightxlove chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
so good!
daviderl31 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Perfect ending to 'Written in the Stars.' Should have been included in the episode. Excellent job!
sosmitten chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is great and very in character. Keep writing more.
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This was wonderful! It really filled in the blanks for me; I had been wondering what could have happened, since they skipped that part. Thanks for a great story!
gilmorefan1200 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
that was cute you should write more
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
wow, this was really good and sweet. i loved it. also, i don't know if you know, but you don't accept anonymous reviews, and that stops some people from reviewing so u might wanna change that on ur options.

luv,

stoptheworldi
Copperboom chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
What a sweet story! I especially like their conversation before heading upstairs. The "on the table" remark was a cute reminder of Sookie's comment, too. Nicely done.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh this is good very good I love thios so much. You did a great job with this fic