Reviews for Hold
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Dark, but wonderful. Thanks.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hooray for dabbling in dark themes!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Eh, I really like this! Great fic! Cute and fluffy, but not totally out there! XD I can only say: KAWAII! -
yamika chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Aww you poor thing well I loved your story so I hope this cheers you up
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
cute _
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
_ I like it! Yami's possessiveness just added to the over all goodness, that I have dubbed the 'Yummyness effect'

Yess...feel special! You are the author of the 'Yummyness effect'! _ ChocolateYxY fanfics *-* haappyy...

Again, I really like it! - You write so awesomely! *praises*
13Saiyan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Yummy, I like the posessivness. Good story.
MeesiLightning chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow...that was amazing...kinda made me think of something half poem, half story. *claps* Good job!
Sapphire Gardevoir and Star Enfinity chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Talk about possesive! It was very good though.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Kawaii! I love Possesive!Yami!
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
How sweet. Possesive, isn't he? ah, well. I find it rather kawaii. Ack, internet deprivation. I know what your going through. The same thing happend to me just a few weeks ago. Two weeks without a single fan fic. It sucks, doesn't it?
Misura chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Deeply romantic, yet with an underlying glimpse of darkness (or so it felt to me) that made the fic everything but sappy or sugary. I love the way you wrote Yami's feelings about Yugi, as well as Yugi's somewhat shy and hesitant response to them. A thoroughly enjoyable read. -
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hee... _ Go Yami!
yeaka chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
*speechless*

*can't believe she never bothered to check out you fics before*

O_O omg...

miso-chan, this is amazing! it's so... so... cute! *dies* yami's obsession here is absolutely adorable!

O_O i can't believe how great your writing style is here! ...why didn't i read your fics before? T_T

and i love the way it's all written one sentence per line, that's a lovely writing device i've actually never seen before! it works quite well for this... awesome style _!

yami's thoughts were done very nicely, i love how concise and loving they are !

amazing fic! _
Lily Maxwell The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
*almost dies*

I know, I know. I'm damn late x.x wasn't on purpose I swear! *sobs* I was going to review this the day you uploaded it! But didn't let me... *cries*

I'm sorry for taking so long, but I wanted you to know that I love this story It's beatufil and it has its own simple charm, and it's lovely and I adore it.

I'm sorry for not reviewing before... my memory sucks and surely doesn't help

*sighs*