Reviews for Common Nightmares
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow...I go digging through the Wheel of time section on this site, and stumble across this masterpiece! It's just wonderful! I love Asmo...he's such a woobie, and this story captures that perfectly without being too sappy. It's just one of the sweetest WoT fanfics I've ever read. I loved every word.

I also feel weird for reviewing a 2004 story in 2011, but I suppose stranger things have happened :P
Dyna chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Will you write more. I like Asmodean & Rand stories but there are so few in here. The Forsaken teaching Dragon Reborn thing was one of the best ideas in the books. I just hope they would have been more close than in the books. Asmodean is an interesting character, little cowardly sometimes. There wasnt much in the books about his ablities since he had the shield that Lanfear put on him all the time. What could have been if the shield was lifted and he had stayed and fought in the Dragons side? What if he hadnt died or had been resurrected? What would have the others thought?
Asmodean's lipstick of Doom chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I love this story. I've read it numerous times before, although I have not reviewed before now. Will you write more of this friendship between Asmodean and the Dragon? You really captured it beautifully.
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I am going to KILL whoever killed Asmodean! Slowly, of course. First I shall pull out their fingernails. Then their tongue. Then pluck out their eyes, and chop off their fingers and toes joint by joint. Then I.. *looks around* Er...heh heh...

Great fic! I love it! I like the way Rand juggles around disgust and sympathy, and the "steadying hand" thing was wonderful! Again, great fic.
moonmaiden chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Awesome fic - asmo is one of my favorite characters. I think you handled Rand's whole empathy vs disgust thing really well :) So update already!

Oh yeah, one more thing...who killed Asmo? GAH!
TEOL chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Nice. Asmodean rocks. Certainly, Asmodean's nightmares have always been one of the more endearing things about his character - I don't think I ever felt as sorry for him as when Lanfear laughed about it. Don't know how much I like the idea of Rand being friends with him though. I don't recall Rand having a single charitable thought about Asmodean since... well, ever.

Doesn't bother me, though. I know who killed Asmodean, and I can prove it.

Oh, and as for the 'challenge thingy'... I'm hardly the sort of person to turn down a perfectly good excuse to write about Asmodean! Stay tuned...
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Asmodean is cool. *spoiler*AND WHOEVER KILLED HIM IS GONNA DIE BY MY HAND! MINE! MY OWN! MY PRECIOUS! DIE MURDERER! DIE!*spoiler*

I love your stories.
Nisei chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Loved it ! Oh I do love Asmo fics. I wish to see more and more of it. I love the idea of Rand and Asmo becoming friends...
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
*sigh* aw, how wonderful... but it reminds me of how i've got to go read the series again. *shakes head*. wonderul, wonderful stuff, dear.
PurpleMoon chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Aw. It would be nice if you expanded the story, of course a one shot is a one shot. I never thought of Rand and him as friends before. Loved the ending.