Reviews for Cold Spot
You need to make good on your word about finishing this
AnaxshiNearXVIAni-Nyu chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
nice
AnaxshiNearXVIAni-Nyu chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
q? wasn't she naked?
DasRealRNO chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
You said for me to review more and I shall!

Let's just say BB and Rae compliment each other so well that, no matter how odd it seems at times, it's just right.

And you eloquently put the characters in situations where it's okay for them to feel emotions (even complicated ones like affection) and not be at all out of character, and for that, I commend you.

So, I leave this review with the following lyrics from my favorite fairytale that perfectly suits Raven & Beast Boy...

"Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barley even friends. Then somebody bends. Unexpectedly. Just a little change. Small, to say the least. Both a little scared. Neither one prepared. B&tB. Ever the same. Ever a surprise. Ever as before, and ever just as sure, as the sun will rise. Tale as old as time. Tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange. Finding you change. Learning you were wrong. Certain as the sun. Rising in the east. Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme...Beauty (Raven) & the Beast [Boy]!"

[url]/nsdoc/52e1c783-6d30-4da7-8b40-635690970d66/? [/url]
Not G. Ivingname chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
It was a great story, till the last chapter, How was I supose to read that! it is one long paragraph! fix it, split it up! just make so I will not read the sm line five times!
Torph chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
I wonder if I'm the only one to realize that this chapter is impossible to read. Honestly, as I gaze upon this mighty, single paragraph, a paragraph which happens to span several pages, I can't help but think that you may have been on crack when you posted this last installment. It's so ugly that I'm fighting the urge to gouge out my eyeballs as we speak. I tried to read it anyway though, I really did. I got about half way through, but I just can't go on.

As for the earlier chapters.. the story is decent, the plot is reasonable and your writing style is okay. I didn't think it was too spectacular, but it wasn't bad either. Though, lucky for you, I give you extra points because I enjoy the BBxRae pairing.

This story has long ago been finished, so I'm not sure if my constructive criticism matters to you (I'm not even sure if you're still around).. but I recommend that you space out the last chapter. It really is terrible to look at.

(The first comments in this review are not to be taken TOO seriously..)
Rainbow-Jess chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
oh, please update soon

this is really good! x3
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I LOVE THIS story it's like the best! I am so adding it to my favorites list and you my friend are going on my favorite author's list.
Firenze2000 chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
what's BB about to do? pls update soon
Starlet36 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I like this story a lot! It's rly cute. And the characters' behavior is belivable and not OOC! I wonder if that was Rae's father? Anyways, plz update SOON! :)
Dannysckr chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Dude update! i gotta know what BB is gonna do, since he seems like seriously determined not to let their moment they shared in the bathroom go. And i wanna know if BB is gonna save Rea from the two glowing eyes in the portal...hm flufifness of bravery and courage and for love. Hehe...cannot wait for the next chapter. and good job for adding some of the Star and Robin in them also! Love the story and keep it up dude!

Dannysckr
mr.giraffe800 chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Great story. I watch the television series and I can tell Robin and Starfire like each other, but I always could tell there was something between Beast Boy and Raven. BB/Rae is my favorite pairing and this story just makes me like it even more. Plz update soon!
VeelaChic chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
lol! Funky update soon pleaz.
dudeboy111 chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
That was so col! It was very dark and romantic! Starfire and Robin would make a good couple. Dont give up!

Please Finish!
Susilo chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
K, I love this fic! I loved when i first read it, although that was my pre-review stage in stupid, I know. Anyway, this is a good fic, and I am glad that is is not cancled like I had originally thought it was. Keep writing, and update soon. please.