Reviews for Just Like My Father
Jedijen66 chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
oh that is so wonderful! that is a great moral example. i am so glad i read this story. thank you for writting it and sharing this message w/ me.
Jedijen66 chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
that was very good. i love it!
Jedijen66 chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
sorry doesn't even begin to cover it! what an arse!
Jedijen66 chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
oh he is so stupid! i hate men sometimes.
Jedijen66 chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
poor kid. that would hurt worse than losing just his mommy. w/ his dad ignoring him and trating him like pooh! gah!
Jedijen66 chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
what a pooh head! he shouldn't give his son the cold shoulder! that's so stupid! ugh! i'm so upset.
Jedijen66 chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
oh she's so cute! i love little kids! that's sweet that she was there for him. most kids don't care like that anymore.
Jedijen66 chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
that's so sad. good choice of song though. and you are way talented! i couldn't make up a language if i tried!
Jedijen66 chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
o stop! your gonna make me cry! at least they are brothers now. (technically, what ever guys do.)
Jedijen66 chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
that is terrible. if i was feromir i would die of heart break. is that possible? but i pray it never happens to me.
Jedijen66 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
a snake bite? that's so crazy! so sad. poor faramir.
Rhyselle chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
Wow... just... Wow...

This was incredible... Thank you so very much for finishing this story. I was smiling through tears as I've finished the Epilogue...

I'm having trouble putting my feelings about this story into words. I truly appreciate Christian-based fanfic stories... there are so few of them compared to fics that are anything but. And this one was so well written! It gave me shivers and roused my emotions and gave me that lovely shivery feeling that I get when I sit in a Fast and Testimony meeting... Faramir's testimony. :)

Thanks again for completing this. I'm just sorry that I didn't find your fics sooner!
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
I truly enjoyed this story. It was extra special because it was a Faramir-centric. (there're not enough of them out there, *sighs*) Simply put, this was beautiful written, first person point of view, I as the reader was able to 'live' the entire journey with Faramir himself. The subject matter is very thought-provoking. Simply a pleasure.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 7/20/2005
I am glad that Faramir learned to be content and a loving father to his children has been an interesting story, I personally find it hard to believe that people in Middle earth would not pray to some higher Being as it is a human instict to do so.I think Faramir would refer to King Elessar not King Aragorn.

I hope you will write more LOTR stories as i enjoy your work.
Alatariel5079 chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
i wasn't sure that i wanted to read this story at first, Faramir is my favortie charactor and to think that a man that in the novel was so pure and good would end up evil like Denethor didnt appeal to me. But when you mentioned that it involve faith i wanted to read it, i belive that for Faramir to have endured so much faith must have played a part. Anyway i think that your story was the best i have read, it was well written and most inportant true to the characters. Thank you for writting such a touching story and i look forward to you other works.