Reviews for So hard To Say
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/16
LOL! Amazing!
Damien chapter 1 . 1/11
"HOTHOTHOTHOT!" I dive across the table and snatch Prof. Oaks milkshake, drinking the whole thing in one gulp. "Owowowowowow! Who put peppers in my pizza pop?! It was YOU! WASN'T IT MISTER WAITRESS LADY!" I point accusingly at some innocent waittress taking some kids order. "WELL GUESS WHAT! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!"
That wa my favorite part
infernape master chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
probably the best i red
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hahaha! Woah! I love, love, love it! The way Misty started . . . and ended the conversation! Awesome, cute, funny, AAML forever! Great job!
rebooter66 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked this one. I know you have gotten much better since this one, but I hope you keep it kicking around. PS- I always thought that all of the companions got together every Summer. :P
turle chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It was okay.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Totally remember reading this years ago. Great work!
themagebear chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
nice story, but it would have been better if itd been betad.
Pokeshipper101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, gosh! I loved it! It was so cute and fluffy! I dunno why, but I find Ash POVs really interesting, especially when he says he likes/loves Misty. Please, please, please write more fanfics like this! XD
thebookishone chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cute fic, and i loved ash's "voice":

"Instead she's been talking to Max. Max of all people! What's so great about Max? He doesn't even have pokemon! Besides, by rights I should be a pokemon master by now. How many times have I saved the world? Aren't I the Chosen One? Haven't I died THREE TIMES? Yet she can't even give me a nod, or a glance. Heck, I'd appreciate insults!"

there were a few (minor) typos, but overall it was a great fic.
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ROFL! That's great. I loved it, I mean, who would have ever thought that Ash would get nervous? I loved him thinking that he saved everyone. It was just great, good job!
Ambezua chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hm... Not bad... Not bad at all! I didn't get the whole "Pizza Pop" thing... or the pizza peppers... but it did get the two of them alone! So, you get an extra star for ingenuity! I am so generous... 4/5 stars!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO. i was laughing throughout the whole fic. BRILLIANT! funny, romantic, you are a Pokeshipping genius. *favoriting*
Affinitive chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
XD Spazzy Ash(:

It's always nice to read the classics.
omega1156 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008