Reviews for So hard To Say
infernape master chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
probably the best i red
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hahaha! Woah! I love, love, love it! The way Misty started . . . and ended the conversation! Awesome, cute, funny, AAML forever! Great job!
rebooter66 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I liked this one. I know you have gotten much better since this one, but I hope you keep it kicking around. PS- I always thought that all of the companions got together every Summer. :P
turle chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It was okay.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Totally remember reading this years ago. Great work!
themagebear chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
nice story, but it would have been better if itd been betad.
Pokeshipper101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, gosh! I loved it! It was so cute and fluffy! I dunno why, but I find Ash POVs really interesting, especially when he says he likes/loves Misty. Please, please, please write more fanfics like this! XD
sakuE-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
cute fic, and i loved ash's "voice":

"Instead she's been talking to Max. Max of all people! What's so great about Max? He doesn't even have pokemon! Besides, by rights I should be a pokemon master by now. How many times have I saved the world? Aren't I the Chosen One? Haven't I died THREE TIMES? Yet she can't even give me a nod, or a glance. Heck, I'd appreciate insults!"

there were a few (minor) typos, but overall it was a great fic.
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ROFL! That's great. I loved it, I mean, who would have ever thought that Ash would get nervous? I loved him thinking that he saved everyone. It was just great, good job!
Ambezua chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hm... Not bad... Not bad at all! I didn't get the whole "Pizza Pop" thing... or the pizza peppers... but it did get the two of them alone! So, you get an extra star for ingenuity! I am so generous... 4/5 stars!
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO. i was laughing throughout the whole fic. BRILLIANT! funny, romantic, you are a Pokeshipping genius. *favoriting*
Affinitive chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
XD Spazzy Ash(:

It's always nice to read the classics.
omega1156 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Lol! That was very cute!

Omega
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
wonderful fluff!
bloop chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
THIS WAS AWESOME. Write. More. Fanfics!

I love the mood of the story too, with the humor thrown in there.