Reviews for How Hungry Would a Woman Have to Be?
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was great!
Lonely Loony chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
So... beautiful. Thank you, thank you so much. It was exactly what I needed to read. I'm more than happy that you had the patience to rewrite!

This was inspiring! _
Lonely Loony chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
You TOTALLY rock. I am nearly crying, I have to pee real bad but I can't stop reading! You made my night (and probably Erik's too XD).
Lonely Loony chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OMG... This is AMAZING. I would have preferred that, even though I love Ayesha. I hope it will turn out fine.
tartanspartan chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I think I've already reviewed this beautiful story some time ago...I've found it again...reading it has given me a warm feeling. Thank you.

I'm not ugly or deformed but I know rejection. Sometimes being different makes us wear a mask as well . In this world being an outcast is more an honour than a curse.
WillyMoon chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Pretty good
Kelsismom chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
I found this on someone's favorites list & I'm so glad that I did. I know you wrote this years ago, and you've probably moved onto bigger ventures, but I just wanted to let you know that this story really touched my heart. It was very well-written, and I enjoyed the feeling and warmth you put into these characters as well as a more realistic ending.

Thanks!

Kelsismom
Madhatter45 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
That was beautiful!
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Wow. Very nicely done. Of course, I'm awfully sad it ended that way, but I guess you're being realistic. :wistful sigh: He could've stayed...
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Oh no! Shall I read on or stop right here? I can't bear for her to shriek in horror and run off... :sigh:
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Still love it. No time for long reviews... rushing ahead to the next chapter.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
He's only out of character if you're completely committed to a particular version of him out of something that someone else already wrote. Personally, I think he's just plain wonderful here. There are plenty of polite moments, even in the original, and there he's ALWAYS squeamish about what people will think when they look at him, so why would anyone flame? I really enjoyed this. Of course, I'm dreading what happens next because... well... lord only know what next... But I'll read on.
DimmDimms chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
What an amazing story. What a beautiful heart Marceline had.
NeatFerocious chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Aw, gorgeous story.. Rather emotional, but deftly kept in character and withing credibility in the story-line in spite of the obviously AU approach. Very good handling of this uncommon what if-scenario, wonderfully subtle. Very good, humane OC's and the conclusion was lovely, so bittersweetly wrapped up. Thanks for writing, back then.
HughloverX chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Aww, that was sweet. Wish Erik would have seen her just one more time, but...still great story. *applauds*