Reviews for How Hungry Would a Woman Have to Be?
NorthAngel27 chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
please finish this story. I read it awhile ago and have been waiting ever since for the conclusion.
TimonRoxMySox chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Wow. This is really good. Keep up the good work :)
Gwynevere1 chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
This is a very good fic. I've begun to doubt that such things existed in this phandom. ;)

You have made me interested in all the characters. The relationships are believeable. You have taken a genre cliche (hooker with a heart of gold) and made it work. Kudos.

This is obviously thought-through and well-plotted. I am looking forward to the final installment and to reading your other fics.

Cheers.
The Real Christine Daae chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Ooh! I am seriously loving this phic. When I read of Marceline, I imagine Lucy from Jekyll and Hyde (yes that horrible film version with David Hasselhoff in it). Am I a bit correct in guessing her looks and personality?

I am truly anxious to read what transpires next? Does she lose the baby? Does she freak out and leave him? Please update this soon!
dasz chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
oh no! i utterly loathe cliffhangers, and this one is just about as intense as they come! please update soon!
ErikaNapoleonica chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Hey! Sorry if I didn't review this earlier, I've been kinda busy... O_o.

Nevertheless... I love this! Erik is so Erik, the way you portray his feelings brings tears to my eyes and a hevy feeling to my heart. I love Marceline, such a nice little thing she has been... up till now, I do hope my opinion of her won't be shattered after the next chapter. I am bound to pressure you to update as quickly as you can dear... or else I will raise my wand and throw a terrible curse to you, and yes I am an insufferable know-it-all (or at least I try to be lol!)And I'm afraid that despite that we share the same house affiliations... Go Slytherin! And you better update... :)
Erin chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
This is SO good...keep it up! I LOVE it!
gryffingirl77 chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
Oh Awesome chapter! Yikes! I can't wait to read more and hope you update soon. I like the twist that you threw in and now I'm all anxious to see how Marceline handles seeing poor Erik's face. Well done!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
Huh! Well, I do love it when people spin phics off of random moments in Susan Kay...er, not just because I did that myself, lol. But this is pretty good-I'd like to see more emotional development and interaction with Erik and Marceline. I like her, she's sassy. And I love her slummy French speech, makes me think of the way Eponine and Gavroche talked in the unabridged "Les Miserables".

One thing, though, and this is really minor...she's a prostitute in a slum district. I don't know if you've ever seen the movie "From Hell", but it's a good example of what those women would look like-i.e., horrible. Not having access to clean water, proper nutrition, etc. will do that.

Other than that, good work
Sullen Kitten chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
SilentPhantom757 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
I won't repeat what I said after reading the last few words of this .

I love this fic and cannot wait for more. Please update soon!:)
purplepeopleeater chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
::completly spazes out and faints::

AH!

EVIL, E-VILLE CLIFFY! YES, THAT IS BOTH EVIL AND E-VILLE! ::spazes again::

UPDATE SON!

Cheers.
bundles-'o-joy chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
hey, i thought i'd reviewed this! **checks reviews** oh, pooh, i guess not.

well, it's wonderful! another woman who proves not to be a stupid little milksop...i like her! and Erik is so vunerably precious...aww **hugs**. terrific charectarizations, m'dear, great story! please keep going!
bundles-'o-joy chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
fascinatingly well told! i think this is definately coming along beautifully! finally-another woman who isn't a stupid little milksop! (hope you liked my little word there... ;P)

great! keep it coming!
Rowin chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
This story is so good! I can't wait for the chapters to come!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »