Reviews for How Hungry Would a Woman Have to Be?
Some Random Phantom chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
I love this story so far. Yes, I agree with you Erik can be very hard to write but you have done an excellent job so far. That said, I'm patiently awaiting the next chapter.

~SRP
Olethros chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
*laughs* I'm feeling sorry for the idiotic brunette at this moment and am feeling distinctly jealous towards Marceline. Truly though...how on earth could Erik have traveled the entire world without meeting a single person with a mask fetish? ;)

And I wouldn't say Erik's out of character, he is human after all.
Orestes Fasting chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Interesting premise, and nice to see a side of Erik other than the fluffy-bunny twoo-wuv version that pops up all the time here... I don't think he's OOC at all, or maybe only slightly for not seizing the chance earlier. Heh. (Hey, if it worked in the Robert Englund movie...) And BTW, I don't really think dialect counts as spelling mistakes, especially not when it's obviously deliberate.

Can tell already that Marceline is no Mary Sue; keep on with this one, I'd like to see where it leads.
Some Random Phantom chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I for one like this. I believe that Erik is in character for the most part and I love your misspellings they add life to the characters. I can't wait to read more.

~S.R.P.
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Interesting. Certainly different, but I like the idea. Yes, I'll admit, Erik is quite OOC, but, hey, you can do whatever the heck you want, it's your story. I'll be watching it to update!
Suzey T chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
BRILLIANT! I think that Erik IS in character! This is how I would have imagined him handling the situation. I loved it. Wonderfully written as well. I'm anxious to read more if you continue this storyline :)
Sue Raven chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey, I like it! It's interesting and different. Please do more. And I LOVE your description of Christine!
gryffingirl77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I like! Very well written and I cant wait for more! please continue!
ErikaNapoleonica chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I believe its the first time I've ever read a piece of yours, honestly what dragged my attention was just the title of it, it inmediatly took me back to Susan Kay's book and well... you can imagine the rest. I liked that you made sure to clear about the spelling mistakes in both names and I liked that you made the contrast between Erik's speech and theirs. I honestly do not believe that your Erik is out of character on the contrary I do believe it is well portrayed considering his age and his despair at the time. About the rating I do think that it should move, not only some of the implications on this piece were very transparent but also it appears there's some more specific stuff to come.

A very original idea, believe me this section is in need of some new stuff. I'm looking foward to read more of it.

Good luck with this piece and in future writtings.
Neshomeh chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Well, you've managed to distract me from my homework again, though I didn't mention it before. Good job! _~

Poor, poor Erik. I can't imagine how this is going to go, but it's hard to think it will end well. After all, unless you're going totally AU, as far as we know his first experience was with Christine after the whole Phantom fiasco. (I don't like Christine, either, by the way. Much tradgedy could have been avoided if she'd been a little smarter. I abhor ignorance.) Ah well. Hugs to Erik from an insane fangirl, just in case. { )

Erik: *backs away* AN insane fangirl? You are ALL insane!

*shrugs* True enough. _ In that case, I plead insanity as I procede to shamelessly plug my own work. I've written one extremely AU Phantom fic, one short Severus vignette, and am at work on a longer tale very much involving young Severus and his schooltime associates (OC's, mostly). As far as I know none of them are too disgusting, but I'd appreciate reviews from someone I respect as a writer. "You totally rock!" is great from friends, but I like concrit, too. { )

Now, after this hideously long review, I must go. Keep writing! I'll keep reading.

Yours sincerely,

~Neshomeh
Write-ABC chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
This is very different but it's great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mereidia chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Thought it would be a treat to be the first reviewer for a piece and at the moment, I am! Sorry about the rating issues...I'm not quite certain what the most recent ratings are and based my rating off of what I've seen in recent films. It's been changed three times from PG-13 to R and back ever since I posted it. Just let me know how you think it would be rated since I have no intentions to offend anyone. Thanks!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7