Reviews for He Who Searches For Himself
Guy in blue chapter 43 . 11/28/2017
Wow I'm gonna miss reading this story. It's an incredibly satisfying sequel and is written incredibly as a new reader I've been reading each chapter solely over the course of like 1 and have months and man I'm going to miss it since the general assumption is that is that it will never be updated so I'm sad and that for the awesome story!
Starbuckkitty chapter 43 . 3/27/2017
I've read this story everytime I rewatch FMA. Thank you for writing it, it's amazing.
Night Phoenix Whisper chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
this is a awesome story uve got so far! please update soon and continue updating
Corpusclockwork chapter 43 . 11/17/2016
I finished it, wHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO READ NOW IN MY SPARE TIME ;-;
I have a big review for the whole thing, just need to get round to sending it off and correcting it :D
Corpusclockwork chapter 38 . 11/10/2016
CANT REVIEW, GOTTA FINISH THIS WONDER

Corpusclockwork
Corpusclockwork chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
Yep, I logged in again to comment, I plan on commenting on every chapter, I'll need to go back, but it's worth it :D
Ed's growing, yay :D? Oh, NOPE, he just can't laundry my bad XD.
What's missing is it the book, please don't be the book.
More war?, come on Amestris ;-;... Also no military alchemy to be used in war, well that's interesting, I want to know more :).
Is it. Envy ? Adolf Envy ? "Do you enjoy having that voice in your head telling you odd things, Adolf?" YES IT IS AHHHHHH YEHAHHHHHHHHH ;D
Honeheim calls envy it, I can't deal with this oh god ;-; , I guess it's been a long couple of centuries, and type of familiarity to his son is gone..
"Adolf raised a dismissive hand as he stepped back in to join the social gathering, "Have a Merry Christmas, Professor."
*SCREAMING*
Also Al, don't do it, please, but you will, because that's just who you are, why ...
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
Ed's mothers used to encourage his alchemy, her counterpart isn't her poor Ed .-. .
God, the situational irony of Hakuro saying this to Dante is too much ,"People are devious, honey. Some people are even evil to the core," he shifted his weight to his left side, leaning into the strong arm of the seat, "Those types of people are the hardest to find and sometimes the smartest out of everyone. We just have to find a way to become smarter."
No don't frame mistang for murder, he already killed winry's parents don't do this to the poor man oh no.

WAHAY nice going Ed :D. I mean, the circle is horrific and terrible, but at least you now know why ...
You write the dialogue between izumi and mustang so well, it's amazing , the debate style is so perfectly.
BACK TO GERMANY AND IS THAT AN ENVY I SMELL ON THE HORIZON, YES YES IT IS.
"With a bemused grin eating him up and a teasing jest in his tone, Wilson patted the young man's father on the shoulder as he spoke, "Edward, to be a father, you first need to be aware of how a child is conceived. As you are nearly twenty-two and have been celibate and single since the day we met you, I'm of the opinion that you're quite ignorant to the process. You might want to consult Winry for some clarification."
Early 20th century disses are the best disses ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ).
Edward is fine as he is,", well his murder count is lower than yours for now, so yeah I agree .-. :D. Also yeah, taking Ed's hope would probably kill him, good dad Hohenheim ?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
(I have a Fullmetal Alchemist hoodie with the flamel insigna in red, and let me tell you, I live in constant fear of looking a bit too edgy, yeah, pre ww2 world wasn't down for perceived satan worship xD...) NEXT CHAPTER WAHAY. (It's 3rd October, well was when I was typing this)
Hakuro is interesting , he was just an average guy trying to live his life and get promotions and never even saw how what he did affected anyone, but didn't really care?
Thomas no, NO, OH COME ON poor Ed ;-; . Hohenheim I know you don't want to go back but you can't just-no ! Is his pocket watch in
In his left pocket? Hohenheim, you better have a good reason for this ...
Ah Pinako, terrifying , also wow, dante is going FAR, contacting Pinako..
Ed and Honeheim DONT know envy can posses bodies yet, i can't wait :D
Sheska yes ily you are awesome yeshhhh :D
Come on izumi, tell poor roy, he wants to know about clap alchemy.
Corpusclockwork chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
"The theory of beyond the gate", well this should be amazingly written wahay :D. I like the small snippets of texts from alchemy books that you put in.i wonder if Dante was used to publishing under a male name, she's been around a while and so \_(ツ)_/...
" I dislike playing chess a great deal."
That line-just yeah dante like being miles ahead any competition, being in full control, not working together to do something, this is dante :D.
Tough love mustang, he and izumi are too alike to not hate each other XD. Yep, Al, you don't want to know about what happens to Nina WOW you do NOT ;-;...
Happy Ed has made my day -
No one interested in this story anymore ? Never. I Want to print this of and be able to point at it when people ask me what my favourite book is ;D
Corpusclockwork chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
I need to know the end of this story, I'm still holding out hope -. I started this story in Saudi Arabia, now I'm in the UK, and if I read this on the train tommorow, that'll be 3 countries that this story has captivated me in.
please never stop writing, just in general, the world needs more people like you:$.
Having half a dozen people try to flirt with you when you just need help must be super annoying, especially at such a time in human history with women's rights being what they were... I don't remember what was in the package exactly, but was it something form Envy? We haven't heard from him in a while, which conserns me, it's like being a a house with a murderous two year old and it being eerily quiet...
Finally, winry is going to be found !
The way you describe dante really draws me in and gives a sense of how unbelievably vain and ancient she is...
The book, oh Hohenheim .-. ...
(Sorry this took me so long to post when compared to the rest of my reveiws (comments? Disjointed thoughts? Meh xD))
Corpusclockwork chapter 24 . 9/22/2016
Yeah, I'm just rereading this, I've read it before but never reviewed properly (this is so good it's difficult to be even partially eloquent when reviewing because of excitement xD)
Poor winry, so cold when it's so hot in Amestris...
"ENOUGH OF THAT!" Mustang bellowed, "if I am missing something then why the hell aren't you TELLING me?"
Ohhh, izumi v mustang , lesson: don't mess with the hughes family or life will not be good...
It's interesting how mustang actually displaying emotions was what made izumi respect him a bit more. Well, not despise him with her whole soul, just- most of it ...
Holy moly, Havoc's in trouble.-.
"Chess piece, sacrificed by Dante, " is wierdly comforting, it makes it seem possible that dante can lose as opposed to her being a puppet master :D.
The question did not trip up Mustang in his exiting stride, "I have never considered myself a proponent of that style of execution; I am not interested in shooting wounded men in the backs of their heads.", yeah last time shot someone that we know if Roy, it REALLY didn't bode well for your sanity .-. ...
YES ITS THE BAMF ROY TIME I LOVED THIS LAST TIME ROUND, YEAHHHH.
Corpusclockwork chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
I sympathize with you Ed, dressing up is terrifying xD. I still can't get over the Patricia, the way you introduced it was so perfect and sad... Winry being badass and an engineer *-* I don't think I have shown how much I love the way you research things in this fic, but the way that you welding Greek mythology into this is amazing, taratos is perfect, it reminds me of the Truth in fmab, and the rebound circle and the explanations of how the circles work and don't even get me STARTED on the way that you incorporate real people (edward the VIII anyone). It's also small things like this that get me :
For the thousandth time that day, Patricia apologized. Edward wondered if the words were programmed into her by society.
That sentence is just so. Perfect. Just-God I love this thing.
THE WATCH. Damn it Ed, you are a sucker for sentimental possessions xD.
The way you refer to nina as nina and not dante is perfect, you also you all lot of 'puppeteer ' or "spider" imaginary , which is what Dante had been doing to society all along in Fullmetal Alchemist, slowly playing with people and civilisations over hundreds of years. Dante loves being complimented for being feminine , I guess it makes her feel young again, and damn, she is TERRIFYING.
I love the way dog of the military is capitalized here,"He had been, after all, a State Alchemist; regardless if the Alchemist title was listed in the military ranks or not. A Dog of the Military.", it's not an official rank but it's used so often by izumi that to her I guess it might as well be:D.
"The puppet master's strings wound through a mountain of societal ignorance."

THIS LINE IS PERFECT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Mustang, finally figured out about the gate and dante yes - (without losing a limb xD)

Does Ed not dance because he doesn't want to be reminded of that moment with Roze?

Well, I think I'm the only reader of this currently, so \_(ツ)_/?
Corpusclockwork chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
When are you going to turn 30 ? ( YEP, I'm still here, still obsessing over how smooth and graceful your writing is :D) Do you think you're ever going to finish the story?
CorpusClockwork chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I finished it and I just-PLEASE CONTINUE WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. I need to see Dante end ;-;... I wrote a lengthy review, but I closed the tab, and lost it, so I 'm just gonna beg you PLEASE? :D?
Corpusclockwork chapter 39 . 9/8/2015
I read the last chapter on a train and had to stop because the Internet cut off, and the story was too intense. WHAT. THIS IS SOO INTEBSE. I'm literally curled up in a ball on my bed reading this trying not to scream its that good. PLEASE FINISHE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. PLEASE.