Reviews for The Renegade Heart
whitejellO chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
oh, you're so clever! I never would'a guessed that she was Mel Arrows; in fact, I thought it was a guy! (Did you mention female or she or anything? Maybe I didn't read closely enough) You know, like Mel Gibson kinda Mel. hehe...so tricky.

Dean Koontz, eh? well, imma hafta check 'im out. JD on GMA today? darn, i had no idea. I missed him on Oprah too. hehe, every time I watch POTC and my dad's there, he groans, AGAIN? and my sister thinks I'm insane. you've got tapes of 21 Jump street? awesome. I haven't watched a single eps. of that tho, but I loved him in Benny and Joon. :D my friend's hooked on Smallville, so I don't want to add another show to my addicted-to list.

anyway, nice set up. totally looking forward to the next update.
Frosty Vermilion Petals chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
I've been a bad reviewer! A bad, bad reviewer! I'm sowwy...

Nice chapter. I guessed she was Arrows, but I never would have thought she was Mai's sister...Are Mokuba and Serenity dead?

I'm interested now! Keep it up, as always.

This chapter looked pretty clean. Nice job.

!Ver!
aphrael21 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
This is just starting to get good. I want to see where Chapter 3 takes this story. And I love Kaiba! I think you've nailed his character perfectly.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
that was mean what kaiba said! Actually I dont want to be in your story, I just like the name Cloe, and Mallory is from the real world so yeah! lol Yuor in college! AH! How can you keep up with a fic? You must be magical! Kaiba and Serenity/kaiba is a cuter couple! Mokuba scares me sometimes,update soon.

-Cloe
whitejellO chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
phew, you're not gonna dwell on M/S. Does it feel weird to write about two brothers, who are pretty different in age, dating the same girl? :D Of course i know the two stories have no correlation, but still.

hehe, kaiba said obtuse piece of crap. teehee...how funny.

Mel Arrows, eh? He's not real, right? Speaking from experience, it's rather interesting to meet an author whose book you've read. Ever read Woman Warrior? I met the author and got my book signed, and i didn't even have to wait that long. And, to bring out the fan girl in me, there are lots of people i'd LOVE to meet, like Johnny Depp, for instance, and a lesser known actor Milo Ventimiglia from Gilmore Girls, ever heard o him? :D teeh, i've been rambling...

...and waiting for the next update! XD
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
YAYA...cool story but i want to ask who are the couples...serenity and mokuba or kaiba and serenity?
Delete this accccccount chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Cool! Yay suspense!Call Mai's sister Cloe! lol I like Cloe or Mallory! OH! Can Mai's sister have curly brown hair to her waist and light hazelbrown eyes? lol I know I say lol to much!I love all your fics!

-Cloe
whitejellO chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
ooh, mystery! of course you should continue! unless you don't want to. it's just going to take a bit of convincing for Mokuba and Serenity's relationship. for some reason, i just can't picture them together.

i'd love to see where this is going. :D