Reviews for Taking Up The Gage
Always Hopeful chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
Hahahaha! That was great, dude! Pure awsomeness! Not just awsomeness either... It's MMAD awsomeness! ~Always Hopeful~
Always Hopeful chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Oh snap! Wearing something of the Headmasters, even if it is just his twinkle. It's a classic! Great job! Two thumbs way way up! ~Always Hopeful~
Always Hopeful chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
That was awsomeness right there! Good job! ~Always Hopeful~
Taylor Harb chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
Oh my gosherness! I love these stories! Good job to all of you!
bigkihap chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
I love all of these stories! You end them all with the best one-liners! Keep it up, I hope you'll add more to this! -bigkihap
ADandMMforever chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
*Smirk* Naughty, naughty Albie and Minnie! *Giggle*

Hope to see more from your hand soon!

All my love and waiting for more,

~Lily~
ADandMMforever chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
*Squee!* So cute!

All my love,

~Lily~
ADandMMforever chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
This is my favorite quote of all : "Minerva shook her head, and wordlessly unfastened the cloak, letting it fall from her shoulders as she moved towards him. She was wearing the necklace…and something that, where it wasn’t completely sheer, was emerald green. She looked absolutely gorgeous. They did not play chess."

I loved your stories and I can't wait for more challenges!

You are now on my Author Alert List, hope to hear from you soon!

Good luck and keep writing!

All my love, always and forever,

Lily (yes, that is my real name)
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
So sweet!
Altra Palantir chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
That is the best closing line I've read in a long time... hehehe... Keep up the good work. (Now if I weren't sick, and therefore hacking up a lung every time I laughed, I'd write more, but I need to go read something depressing so I don't asphyxiate myself.) Anyway... I'm looking forward to your next challenge response.
Tess chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
hehe, I think i might have reviewed this one before (tension) but i needed to say it again! not many stories have a fantastic witty comment at the end, but this is one of them! congratulations its great! please keep writing
Intelligent Witch chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
nice

defenitely made me feel better considering my cold

Emily
Hogwarts Duo chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
Oh what a great story and I love the fact that she went back and bought the sexy little nightie for him lol. A great touch to the ending lol
bookwmnjan chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
Well then, what did they do? Grin! Good Job on the story. Thanks for the smile.
mugglemin chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
That was fab! I liked the whole thing: really tight, imaginative (the "offerings to F&G's commemorative swamp" was priceless!), the humorous timing was perfect, the banter between M and A was very witty...and the last line a real treat!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »