Reviews for Childhood's End
Nezzi D. Nichols chapter 7 . 4/3/2005
Update soon. I really can't get enough of this one. Also a sequel would be great. Thnx.
iluvglorfindel chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Aww. I heart this story. A sequel would be most excellent.
gidgetgirl chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Such a sweet fic! Xander was so adorable babysitting Lacey. I'd almost support a Harmony/Xander ship for this one. Strange, true, but we're talking about Xander, who dated both Cordy and Anya. Why not Harm? If you do a sequel, that might be nice to see.

You write Harmony so perfectly. She never fails to crack me up. I'd love to see a sequel, with teenage Lacey dealing with her teeny tiny body. Poor lace. But lucky us, because this is an incredible fic!
Darklight chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
He he he he, would be fun to see teenage tantrum in a kids body, reminds me a little of the movie interview with a vampire.

Get a sequel out soon.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
A sequel would be absolutely lovely. Little Lacey is such a doll, and Harmony is a delight. But Lacey needs a playmate-perhaps Dru would turn a child & Spike would rescue it from her. I know there are a lot of Spuffy people, but Spike would make a great father for Lacey! Think about it!
maybe-i'm-crazy chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I would LOVE to read sequel to this story. It just doesn't seem quite over.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I'd love a sequel! Great story. Xander was so cute with Lacey!
ka-mia2286 chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I loved this story. And i would love a sequel. Xander and Lacy bonding was so sweet. and i loved the part with 'Doctor' Xander
Darklight chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
yeah new parts, keep the chapters coming and get the scoobs to come up with something to get Harmony's little bit to be able to grow up.
Faeries Twilight chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Aw, I
Imzadi chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I can't help but enjoy the love between Harmony and Lacey. It was sweet when she gave Lacey her unicorn Sparkles & told her that Sparkles missed her. It's a shame about the minions, though!
Rose Madder chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
The mother-daughter reunion was very sweet, and I loved the mention to the episode where we Spike's mum appeared.

"I kind of sent some minions to take the Bronze hostage" was pure Harmony. I hope you find time to update soon.
gidgetgirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I love Harmony's "promise you won't get mad". It definitely had me cracking up. Harm is very sweet with her little girl, and the sadness that Lacey is five forever gives this fic a slightly different feel from most sweet kidfics. Lacey is a nice, understated, but realistic character. I do think it's about time to end this fic, but a sequel could be wonderful. Actually, I'd love to see Lacey as a teenager in a five year old's body. Hehehehe.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I loved this chapter, especially the last few lines, lol, about Harmony and her minions! Update soon!
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I loved the updates on looking glass and tea parties... how bout one here? More Harmony and Lacey!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »