Reviews for Sworn Enemies
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Dear bushlaboo:

Just thought I should mention: It should be "when he heard Weasley shouting". If he heard Wesley shouting, presumably he was either on the U.S.S. Enterprise or in the 18th Century.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Damianboy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
great story i hope youll continue it!
wendy 90210 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
How interesting. I like Ginny's confusion at the end there.

Nicely done!
msmattybloom chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I already reviewed this at the MM but why shouldn't i review it again here .. so it's the same post but i will repost it cause i love ya!

LOL, how SO Draco to be thinking about Harry taking care of his body. It's such a "me" mentality which Draco certainly has.

BWAHAHAHAHA on the 'rag of bones' comment from Draco ...

and oh this is a D/G thingie isn't it? E

BWAHAHAHA, he didn't have a clue as to how to act self-important? It's so funny how one looks at one's self and what's actually projected onto others .. teehee

HAHAHAA 'did potter think?' BWAHAHAHAHA it's too much really!

This is funny but it also shows to how humble Harry is and how much he doesn't seek out any of the attention that he gets, with the exception of being a great Quidditch player he tries to stay out of the limelight and Draco cannot comprehend that and sees Harry's humbleness as pathetic ..

Draco isn't one to be loss for words isn't he? 'A jewel of unimaginable worth' ? Boy he has got it BAD.

HAHAHA Poor Harry, getting sick just by looking that he's now Draco .. this is just too funny ...

Uhum ... But it is with HARRY that she's in love with you twit .. I kinda thought it was 'sweet' that he went through this trouble to get her to notice him but she isn't noticing him, she is thinking that Harry has FINALLY come to his senses and realized what he's had in front of him all along, now i am worried about how she'll react when she finds out it isn't Harry.

lol stammering for affect .. Harry does stutter a lot when he's nervous doesn't he? Yet when he's angry or scared he's so sure of himself, I guess that's what separates certain people from others when it comes to making things happen...

Woah that kiss was HOT...

BWAHAHAHA I am sorry but the whole Harry as Draco bursting in and being in shock at seeing himself but not really himself kissing Ginny was just too funny, specially since Draco had

the gull to question him about why he was there!

You GO Ginny! Kick him! The rotten scum! ouch, poor Harry, he is going to feel that kick when he gets back in his body...

God Darn it Harry! If you hated that it WASN'T you kissing her well darn it why don't you kiss her then! BOYS!

ouch, a dose of his own medicine(no pun intended) ... seeing himself while not himself kissing Ginny ... ouchy ouch..

oh dear that is so true isn't it .. the emotions in Draco's eyes were Harry's and yet the words that melted her heart were Draco's ... oh dear .. what a bind ..

this was MOST Excellent Mo, as IF you couldn't tell .. i really loved it ..