Reviews for Return of Scorpina
good chapter
jim hawking jr chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
good chapter
noctorro chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
I don't know exactly what fan base you're trying to appeal to. Power Ranger fans, I know, but the series has spanned for so long, that not all fans will remember every bit. And sofar, you've combined Scorpina (MMPR) with Carter (I dunno which one, I stopped watching after PRiS). More details will need to be given for those of us (most of us) PR fans who don't know everything from the beginning to end.

Secondly, your chapters are much too short to properly set up an atmosphere, let alone capture the readers attention. Perhaps a little revision may be needed.
KimberFlames chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
You have a very nice start so far,just a couple of things I want to point out, so you'll grow to be an even better writer. 1. Be descriptive. Don't rush the story, just take your time. 2. Give alittle back round story if possible to characters whom are new to us cause we get lost. 3. Write things over if you need to and ask others for help. Keep all that in mind when you write and you'll advance. These are only some tips I can give, so I hope they help you.

Nice story, Keep it up!