Reviews for Scarran Invasion: Third Year Report
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I've finally seen it! Woo Hoo!

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars was so 'excellent'! Thank you so much to twin*muse for heeding my plea and rescuing me from my Peacekeeper Wars-less state. My eternal gratitude to you.

See everyone there are still generous and friendly individuals out there in the world willing to help fellow Scapers in need!

eScapefreak.
KK chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I dobut if they will ever do it, you'll probably just have to buy it off the internet or order it from a store

Your story is strange!
patch01 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I hear this... as another long suffering aussie scaper, I'm glad someone mentioned what we have to put up with at the hands of programming directors who couldn't care less.

There's only one way for u to get our Farscape fix and that's to buy the dvd's when they come out o/s... :(
twinmuse chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
hiya! I just wanted to say I DID think of y'all in Australia A LOT during the PKW miniseries! I knew from before, chatting with a fellow penpal that you Aussie's don't get Farscape there...which I believe is a bunch of crock cause..didn't the show TAPE there? I so taped it too and I would mail it to you in a heart beat...as soon as I tape copies! lol...they replay PKW all the time so next time it's on...I'll tape it for you! I'm so sorry y'all didn't see it when it aired and that getting Farscape in general has been havoc...I feel for ya here in So. Cali, USA! I'll email you!

Colly E. of twin*muse
KayMonkey chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Another amazing fanfic. I love this fic because it's just so different to your average farscape fanfic. Most people write about hapennings going on in Moya and how the crew overcome it all. You however have managed to pull off something a lot more amazing. Firstly, having the scarran taking over earth would be well scary, because not only are they really ugly and scary to look at, we know for a fact that Scorpius is half scarren which makes them even more scary. Anyway, keep up the good work, and you never know, they may bring "Farscape:The Peacekeeper wars" on dvd. How many farscape dvd's do you have then? I'm only annoyed that they cost so much. :p Anyways, keep up the good work and always update. I look forward to your voyager fic, if it's as good as your farscape fics then it's bound to be a hit in my books.

luv pd.