Reviews for Roll With It
Willow21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Thanks to everyone for your feedback, always appreciated.

Just to clarify. The president was going to New Zealand as well as Austalia, I realise they're different countries.

I didn't say he wasn't going to Wellington, just that he'd be in Auckland on Wednesday (or Thursday, depending on where you are). I'm also aware that New Zealand and Australia have a wide and diverse culture, but it's Debbie, she farmed alpacas, it seemed appropriate that she'd end up on a sheep station ;-)

I didn't intend any offense.
wingnut chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Why did POTUS go to Auckland? Rather than Wellington.

BTW, there's more to Australia and NZ than sheep stations.
Janice chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Just so you know - there is only one Northern Territory, and New Zealand has absolutely nothing to do with Australia. They are a totally separate country. It would be like telling a Canadian that they were part of America . Other than those few little things I'm actually quite enjoying this work.
Janice chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Umm... just curious, but I sorta agree with Leo, why would what time it is in Auckland - New Zealand - if they are coming to Australia? Is it an in joke I will get as I read further?
Madame Hardy chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
hurry!
mnemosyne chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Well things are going well! A different approach to j/d that I am enjoying, and an approach to leo jed problemo fiasco of last season.

By the by, being lost in a freezing city in the very north and without regular television, has the new season of west wing started yet?
Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I like this. This is the story I've been waitng around for.. for months. (because my writing style is incapable of expanding from angst to actually interesting story line.)

I'm intrigued, and will continue reading this instead of studying Greek Mythology-and all the ways Zeus gets around...
daffycat7 chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
I've gotten really hooked on this story. You handle all the characters really well, and you do a fine job of juggling their interactions. Your writing is also excellent. And yes I have my guess who Debbie's beau is and who Leo's lady friend is. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kursk chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Great Chapter, I just hope that Josh will confess his feelints to donna soon.
Dee chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
This series is so great. Keep up the excellent work.

I actually gasped when I realized whom Leo was dating. I'm second guessing myself now. Hmm.