Reviews for The Difference Between Men And Boys
damnflamingos chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is great. And they're right, mini!Jack looking at those fifteen year old girls is somewhat pervy.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is one of my favorite stories - and at least here, Mini!Jack and Mini!Sam have a chance together, and a chance to do the "if you could live life again at 16 knowing everything you learned after 30" life - I sure wish I could...
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was great, really well done
shipperchick chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
yay! mini!otp! i've read a couple of stories about the minis, but was left feeling dissatisfied, mostly because of exactly what you tackled here - several stories have carter thinking 'oh, maybe you should clone someone to give him company', and then, you know, yadda yadda, but noone's taking into account how PISSED the mini!sam would be! i mean, come on!

so anyway, great great take, witty and fresh and totally in character. can't wait to read the sequels.
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was such a good eppy. And they really should have handled the end part better. I hope they eventually go back and tie up the loose ends or mayhap they will use it as a springboard for something different. Anyway, you have done a great story and I am going to read more...soon...
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story.
Vox Clamantis in Deserto chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Great job. I just wish I'd seen Fragile Ballance.
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
You know what would be amazing? More chapters! You should really continue with this!
Mariette chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Woah. That's creepy. But cool, in a strange way. Not in much of a reviewing mood today, sorry, but I like your writing style - it does sound like a thought train.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This was interesting. Strangely enough, the same actor who played mini-Jack is at a highschool with some women who might have done it for him too.
Emelf chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I liked your take on clone Jack. I had wondered to myself how a 50 year old would feel looking at the 15 year old girls and trying to fit in with the teenagers. Going back to high school seemed like a strange choice for Jack to make. Glad you wrote Carter into your story. I wouldn't mind a sequel.
feb04 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
hey, that was really good, please tell me

there is a sequel in progress, just keeping

us updated on the clones progress.
NG chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I don't know why you didn't get more reviews but I like this story
ccgig chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is my favourite Fragile Balance fic! Are you going to up the rest of it and then write some more? I'm glad your putting all your stuff up here. I've read most of it before but it's always worth a second or third read.