Reviews for Cherry Lime Dr, uh, Nightmare
charmed4eva112 chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
This was a really good story. It should be on Totally Spies. Maybe we can leave the questions out...
The Time Traveler chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
First of all, thank you for reveiwing Shadow's Story (It hasn't gotten a reveiw in a year or so). As for this story, it's well put together and almost as good as watching the show, you did a fine job.
HamHamDude chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
All I can say (probably since I didn't read anything of it - I'm afraid of commitment) is that you need Scene dividers. Something more than an all caps statement of when and where the 'camera' is switching to.

Scene dividers are easy to make and make reading much more fluent. Instead of

'11;45 AM - BEVERLY HILLS HIGH SCHOOL'

You could have something else, something distinguishable, in it's place. after that you can show where the scene is, but I did notice most of the time you WENT IN ALL CAPS it was really irrelevent to do so. You can just put in 'The next day, ...'

Here are some examples of scene dividers:

-T-T-T-T-T-T- (As the author Post uses)

C-c-C (Meurtrier darkness)

_ (whole line of Underscores, done by several)

H (Mine! In my *snort* imaginary fic)

,.-~;:'*""*':;~-., (some really weird thing I made up just now)
Tom. T chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
Brovo is this your last ch? If it is whats your next story going to be about?
Miss Poison Pen chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
I think it'd be pretty interesting to be a fox...
hotbandie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
this is realy great stuff. keep working on it. i like ur work
capm chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
Good story! I like the humor and the action. You worked Mandy in very well. Keep writing!
Mat49324 chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Great chapter. Don't like "Weakest Link?" Why not? I like it, especially the host. It's okay. Update and finish soon.

Mat49324 chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
It was short, but whatever. Please continue and if you have time, review my latest story called "The Weakest Spy." I have 17 reviews and hopefully you'll be the 18th. If you'll do it, then thanks.

Farhan Tre chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Why the heck did you drink it Clover? Are you really that thirsty? But great chapter man, I hope Clover will recover soon.
Miss Poison Pen chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! CLOVER WAS SO DUMB! anyway... this might just change mandy's attitude... what am i saying... great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Miss Poison Pen chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
HA! Jerry won the bet! Update soon!
Miss Poison Pen chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
betcha mandy is going to be the one making the animal noises update soon
Mat49324 chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Another short chapter, but whatever. I have another story posted. It's called "My First Time for a Dance." Would you mind reviewing that if you have any time? If you'll do that, then thank you.

Fire and Ice equals Slush chapter 4 . 10/29/2004
I like Cherry Sodas. I like Lime Sodas. Does Cherry and Lime go together? O_O! Really nice story even though there are tons with Mandy as the new spy. Read my Totally Spies stories if you ever get the chance!