Reviews for A Lone Stormy Night II
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love it!
I'm too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
A sequel BETTER than the original! This would go on my MEGA FAVORITE STORIES LIST if I had one! Man, you are such a great writer, King RTS. Like DarthRoden, you're one of the writers I try to live up to. Well gotta go!

Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Thats it? The end?

Martin Seamus McFly AKA 35535
Number6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I like this story, because Arnold and Helga will probably be together in the future.

Craig Bartlett said about "The Patakis" that Arnold moved to San Lorenzo with his parents and Helga is in Hillwood still loving him. I think they could use this separation to assure their love.

I think it's a very good fanfiction and I loved it.
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Still no mention of Pheebs...I am becoming obsessive about that small point, aren't I? LOL great sequel, very sweet and descriptive!
Bloody Heartless chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
what! they split up? but any how. there back together. plz that was great if YOU want YOU can add a new chapter it what YOU want. .

~Tien Yun Goddes(s)
EL CHUPACABRA chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Interesting conclusion to the first story. Wow, Arnold and Helga sure sound serious. I liked the whole part about Phil knowing it was Helga's b-day and what-not. Keep writing!
Flute-Player14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I love it too! I'm serious when i say I love your work. You write extremely well, and I hope you keep writing!
Dragon101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004