Reviews for Speak to me
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 16 . 6/12
Despite some serious spellcheck negligence, my only main gripe is how you're not supposed to be replying to reviews in the chapter. That's why this site allows for PMs so you could have thanked them individually.
vskylight chapter 8 . 4/29
That last sentence reminded me of a song called 'If You're not the One' by Daniel Bedingfield.
Sylla Headhunter chapter 20 . 1/17
Your story was truly and absolutely magnificent.
I loved your writing, the way you portrayed the characters, their actions and interactions...just amazing.
I found myself on the verge of tears a lot of times and I'm not trying to sound overdramatic or anything but your story had such a sad tinge, such a beautiful and yet cruel tone that I just couldn't stop my tears and my heart clenching every time I started a new chapter and every time I read certain paragraphs.
You did an absolutely amazing and perfect job in my opinion and I'm sorry that I don't seem to be able to express my feelings properly because you deserve that and your fic does as well. But I'm not entirely sure what exactly I'm feeling right now and english is not my mother tongue (and I'm already afraid to have made a lot of mistakes...) so I can only tell you this much: I love it with all my heart. Thank you
violentyetawesome chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
WHAT
That's the ending!?
THIS IS NOT MY LIFE
I can't...I just...(takes puffs of inhaler)
Sequel...must read...MORE!
I loved this so much and I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
hana chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
wtf
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful story! So filled with emotion! Great job, keep up the amazing work.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
HPluvAlways chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful! i was searching for a story like this.. i hope the rest goes as expected or better :)
lacey.powell3 chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
that was so sad all that harry giving up his memory one more time and draco went and left how sad i just did my share of crying just now lol your great :)
Blah chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Its damn annoying that your author notes and review replies are longer than your story. Can't u reply your reviews individually instead?
unanymous chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
I hated it. I hate angst and I don't know why I read it in the first place. I thought maybe, maybe it could pull through...nope. It was disappointing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Pomfrey
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
I know you won't be checking this story anymore as it's been finished for years but I just wanted to say that your story idea is great. Grammar isn't and I just wish most of the chapters were longer than your review answers at the bottom of just about every page.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
O.O I must read sequel now for if I do not I will be tempted to hunt you down and crucio your butt and then Draco for leaving like he did. Omg I need more!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 20 . 5/8/2012