Reviews for Speak to me
violentyetawesome chapter 20 . 1/8
WHAT
That's the ending!?
THIS IS NOT MY LIFE
I can't...I just...(takes puffs of inhaler)
Sequel...must read...MORE!
I loved this so much and I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
hana chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
wtf
JlovesGaara chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful story! So filled with emotion! Great job, keep up the amazing work.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
HPluvAlways chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful! i was searching for a story like this.. i hope the rest goes as expected or better :)
lacey.powell3 chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
that was so sad all that harry giving up his memory one more time and draco went and left how sad i just did my share of crying just now lol your great :)
Blah chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Its damn annoying that your author notes and review replies are longer than your story. Can't u reply your reviews individually instead?
unanymous chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
I hated it. I hate angst and I don't know why I read it in the first place. I thought maybe, maybe it could pull through...nope. It was disappointing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Pomfrey
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
I know you won't be checking this story anymore as it's been finished for years but I just wanted to say that your story idea is great. Grammar isn't and I just wish most of the chapters were longer than your review answers at the bottom of just about every page.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
O.O I must read sequel now for if I do not I will be tempted to hunt you down and crucio your butt and then Draco for leaving like he did. Omg I need more!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
gintarelt chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
this is my first ever read fanfic that i cried to... i actually cried at this chapter... gosh
DemeRain chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
Oh how I love the angst. Thanks for sharing.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
You better do a sequel cause I'm not satisfied. They have to be together, they both have to stop being idiots and realize their feelings for each other. Men are so stupid sometimes.