Reviews for Energy Field
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I hope you build on this someday.
Deritine chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh the possibilities! I am sooo glad I read this after reading about it in the sequel. Otherwise I would be howling at the injustice of leaving it there lol. Awesome, awesome cross idea!
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like this. The blend of two fandoms is subtle and brilliant...and well written. Thank you for the excellent combination of two worlds/universes I never thought would/could blend well!
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Very nice. I'm surprised there were a few that didn't get it, but it makes a lot of sense.
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
um how does this have anything 2 star wars?
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Very interesting thought here! I really enjoyed this!
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Brilliantly thought out. I love it. I pass on to you the golden chocolate carrots to feed your plot bunniez.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Interesting take on the subject!
JML chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i smell more potential future cross-overs...
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
what does any of that have to do with Star wars?/
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I like it. I realy hope you do more on this. I love the SW/SG cross over idea and I hope to see more of are A vrey good Author
FTP chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
The Jedi are just Ancients who found a galaxy with a strong enough energy field! Nice idea! Makes some sense, too, actually...(Though, how do you explain the little green Ancient?)
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Um...interesting. I envy you and your science like musings. Me and big words don't get along, but I could follow this conversation, which in my mind means it must make sense, I think, er. . What I'm trying to say is that I love when writers come up with ways universes could 'really' be connected, because that's just wicked cool!
JOSH chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Sorry it took so long to get to reading this, had a very bad migraine so I read it today. I think you should continue this stor. It has much promise, in my opinion.